Newbie here

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mangoshake

Doc says i am low on testosterone blood tests says score of 6,8. He says i need take androgel but i afraid of shrunken testicles.
Any advice is welcome i have zero knowledge about it and i know already that i am a side effect sensitive person.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TheDude

Doc says i am low on testosterone blood tests says score of 6,8. He says i need take androgel but i afraid of shrunken testicles.
Any advice is welcome i have zero knowledge about it and i know already that i am a side effect sensitive person.

Shrunken testicles should be the last of your concerns. That can be controlled with HCG.

Vince

Super Moderator
If you like you can that a picture and upload that or read this from Nelson'

Easiest ways:

Attach it as a PDF by going to "Go Advanced" on the bottom right side of a post you are trying to write.

Include it as a pic by using the pic symbol on the top right hand side of every post you are trying to add.

Add it as a file to sites like this one and share it as a link on ExcelMale:
https://www.file.io/

Don't forget this is where blood test discussions are:

Blood Test Discussions

Mangoshake

With all do respect i see nothing about about upload a photo maybe i cant upload cause am a newbie?.. i look here at the bottom but nothing

Mangoshake

Sorry i use my phone i click on advanced and then what i can only type a message nothing about upload photos sorry but i begin to get frustrated with this should not br complicated

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me