All Day Every Day Headache

Buy Lab Tests Online

Titus1531

Hey guys,
I attached my most recent lab results. I recently crashed my e2 with Arimidex, so it's low. I have been dealing with a headache that I usually wake up with, going on a few months now. It's been horrible. My numbers are coming up, Free T was a 6, now it's 19. My DHEA is in the 70's. Could that be the headache? Maybe the e2? I supplement DHEA now. 50 mg. Even with improving numbers, I feel pretty crappy. Please, any wisdom is appreciated.

Attachments

• LAB RESULTS - Theodore Price 11-21-17.pdf
    231.2 KB · Views: 123
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Headaches aren't hormonal, not like youre describing, thats my opinion though. If you're having headaches like this you're well past needing a Dr visit.

Titus1531

Thanks. It's probably just wishful thinking. I am going back to the Neurologist on Friday. I keep hoping this is something I can fix easily, you know?

Titus1531

That's interesting. Yeah, I got mine down to unreadable. The test just said less than 5. I am at a 20 now. Still got the headache though. I was low for like 3 months before I realized what I was doing.

Titus1531

Hey, can I ask you...was your headache like a tension headache? I am really desperate to find someone who has been through this. Can't take the headache anymore.

yes... it will go away with time just make sure you are not using any AI

that's a real leap of faith for someone having daily and persistent headaches for months. I don't think encouraging the guy to go this way is responsible advice. He needs to see his Dr, ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Titus1531

Yeah, I go back Friday to the neurologist. It's frustrating because just as soon as my hormone levels start to improve this freaking headache hits. Vince, have you ever heard of low DHEA causing headaches?

buggies100

I had headaches nearly everyday a few years back. I went to see Chiropractor and that problem was solved rather quickly. Just what worked for me, maybe you are dealing with something different. Worth a try

murrayhewitt

Hey guys,
I attached my most recent lab results. I recently crashed my e2 with Arimidex, so it's low. I have been dealing with a headache that I usually wake up with, going on a few months now. It's been horrible. My numbers are coming up, Free T was a 6, now it's 19. My DHEA is in the 70's. Could that be the headache? Maybe the e2? I supplement DHEA now. 50 mg. Even with improving numbers, I feel pretty crappy. Please, any wisdom is appreciated.

I know this thread is a few years old, but I had the same symptom. Finally figured out it was constant low e2. When my e2 gets to low I have constant throbbing headache till I get my e2 level up.

trt reznor

Yep low E2 does this to me. Right behind one of my eyes. I vaguely remember reading something about severely low E2 agitating optic nerves.

murrayhewitt

I for some reason seem to have the opposite problem of most people. I have a hard time keeping my e2 high enough. I just don’t aromatize much.

Fortunate

I know this thread is a few years old, but I had the same symptom. Finally figured out it was constant low e2. When my e2 gets to low I have constant throbbing headache till I get my e2 level up.
Interesting. Any chance it was a CHANGE in e2, as opposed to absolute high or low levels? I ask because I also struggle with headaches on many forms of TRT. In the migraine literature there is discussion about why many women suffer migraines around the time they menstruate and it hypothesized that a DROP in estrogen triggers the headaches.

I wonder if there is some similar mechanism at play here? Maybe a sudden change (drop or increase) can trigger headaches?

captain

Headaches and feeling crappy everyday is a symptom of sleep apnea. Your Hematocrit and Hemoglobin says you may have it as well.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Interesting. Any chance it was a CHANGE in e2, as opposed to absolute high or low levels? I ask because I also struggle with headaches on many forms of TRT. In the migraine literature there is discussion about why many women suffer migraines around the time they menstruate and it hypothesized that a DROP in estrogen triggers the headaches.

I wonder if there is some similar mechanism at play here? Maybe a sudden change (drop or increase) can trigger headaches?
For what it's worth, there may be a correlation between headaches and my testosterone level. For some years I kept total testosterone close to 800 ng/dL, and for a lot of that period I had a constant low-level headache. More recently, as I've experimented with lower doses and blends those headaches have disappeared. No doubt there may be confounding factors, but it does also make me wonder if TRT-induced fluid retention could play a role. My weight above the pre-TRT baseline is strongly correlated with the testosterone dose.

Fortunate

For what it's worth, there may be a correlation between headaches and my testosterone level. For some years I kept total testosterone close to 800 ng/dL, and for a lot of that period I had a constant low-level headache. More recently, as I've experimented with lower doses and blends those headaches have disappeared. No doubt there may be confounding factors, but it does also make me wonder if TRT-induced fluid retention could play a role. My weight above the pre-TRT baseline is strongly correlated with the testosterone dose.
I am again pondering the headache mechanism. It's plagued me for years. I don't tend to get them as much on Natesto, and I suspect Natesto gets me into the 500's. I get them more on injections, which I know gets me higher.

You mentioned you felt bad in the 800's. What do you tend to run now?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
You mentioned you felt bad in the 800's. What do you tend to run now?
The last few measurements have been around 500-600 ng/dL. These were taken 2-3 hours post-injection on daily protocols (TE/TP blend). They somewhat defy expectations, as previously in this time frame I measured values in line with predicted peaks. However, these recent values are closer to predicted average levels.

Fortunate

The last few measurements have been around 500-600 ng/dL. These were taken 2-3 hours post-injection on daily protocols (TE/TP blend). They somewhat defy expectations, as previously in this time frame I measured values in line with predicted peaks. However, these recent values are closer to predicted average levels.
I suspect that’s where I belong. Just don’t know how to land there.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me