Need help getting right!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
You aren't doctor shopping. You have legitimate reasons for seeking competent medical care.

I agree there's nothing wrong with getting second opinions, I get them all the time. But I never tell the doctor that I'm seeing that I'm looking for someone to replace them. Play it smart don't upset your doctor it, doesn't get you ahead of the game.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ThomasMore

I've been through the ringer it seems. It all started with taking pain meds for back at 28 yo then at 30 I feel really fatigued and low libido so got testosterone checked and I was at like 190 so I was put on test cyp 200 mg 10-14 days. After several months of feeling pretty great my wife finds out that it lowers sperm count and asked me to inquire with my general practitioner to see if there is any way to keep from losing a chance to have a kid. He says he is gonna refer me to an endo. I go to the appointment and it's a reproductive endocrinologist and the first thing he does is a semen analysis which came back 0. So he advised complete cessation of the testosterone and to start on 25mg of chlomid everyday. So far it has raised my testosterone up to the 500 range and my sa is back up to 11 million but, the problem is now I feel worse thank before I started the testosterone. I am very tired,can't sleep,slight ED and I would pretty much rather have a flat tire than have sex. I know this isn't normal at 30. I cut back on the chlomid to 25 mg eod on my own. I've done research for almost the past year and searched through What seems like hundreds of threads on here but haven't found any that seem to refer to my unique situation. I'm at the end of my rope here. I really wanna be able to conceive but at this point that's not gonna happen if I can't get it to stay up or feel like doing anything. Please guys any help will be appreciated

I went through the same exact thing. Going off the TRT and on to the Clomid was very rough. Terrible in fact. How long have you been on the clomid? If longer than 3 months, your swimmers should be back in business. To feel better you need to get on HCG - after a couple weeks of adding HCG to your clomid you can jump back on TRT - the HCG will preserve your swimmers and you will feel awesome again, and be able to perform in the sack and get your wife pregnant. Worked for me.

(and don't worry about using clomid/HCG together. Lots of people online say don't mix but my urologist said they're mixed all the time and it's not a problem. Went fine for me. You do want to ditch the clomid once you're back on test)

Rtbrannon

I went through the same exact thing. Going off the TRT and on to the Clomid was very rough. Terrible in fact. How long have you been on the clomid? If longer than 3 months, your swimmers should be back in business. To feel better you need to get on HCG - after a couple weeks of adding HCG to your clomid you can jump back on TRT - the HCG will preserve your swimmers and you will feel awesome again, and be able to perform in the sack and get your wife pregnant. Worked for me.

(and don't worry about using clomid/HCG together. Lots of people online say don't mix but my urologist said they're mixed all the time and it's not a problem. Went fine for me. You do want to ditch the clomid once you're back on test)

Sounds reassuring. My problem is my regular dr will prescribe test but not hcg and my hrt dr won’t prescribe test so idk how I can go about getting both. Here is my levels from last time I had blood drawn

Attachments

• 735B52D9-81A5-4C95-94BE-20ABDCA9DCC1.jpg
    735B52D9-81A5-4C95-94BE-20ABDCA9DCC1.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 113
  • 82FD9AF4-5DEE-479C-BE53-C403459D6DC6.jpg
    82FD9AF4-5DEE-479C-BE53-C403459D6DC6.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 123

Systemlord

Get another doctor, these aren't the only two doctors on earth. You might have to travel out of Tenn to get treatment or call Defy Medical as there's not many doctors who understand male hormones, both of them aren't knowledgeable enough and are scared to prescribe something they know little about. Your endo's training is half baked, without re-education he will continue his half baked career.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching