Is there any way to reverse balding? Anybody have success?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pacman

I am 29, and I noticed about one month ago my hair was starting to thin and the there was a noticeable amount of skin exposed where hair was right above my temples. Basically temporal recession.

This is driving me nuts, because I always had a very thick head of hair. I went to a dermatologist, and he said there is not much I can do except live with it, but he doesn't expect me to lose much more in the near future because this process started in my late 20s, and he said that the majority of hair loss happen in the early 20s for male pattern baldness. He also said Rogaine would work to prevent further loss, will not regrow what was already lost, and if I stop anything I would have lost up until the point of stopping will shed then.

Does anyone have experience with this? Any treatments that worked?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DaveK22

I started losing my hair when I was 18! As did my maternal Grandfather. After many years of denial & trying "snake oil" remedies, I finally accepted it.

So, after many years of doing the "horse shoe" look, I decided about 5 years ago to do the clean shave & goatee look. I call it the "Dwayne Johnson" look. I'm 50 & I swear I get more compliments now from the ladies than when i was in my 20's.

Anyway, I know there are new treatments out there but I think transplants is your best option if you really want the hair. whatever you do... DO NOT EVER USE PROPECIA unless you first visit propeciahelp.com. Then its "on you" if you decide to roll the dice with that drug.

Good luck Brother

CPTWilly

My hair is thinning at the crown, not male pattern baldness. Minoxidil didn't do anything for me. I started shaving my head almost two years ago. I have gotten more compliments on my shaved head than I ever got on my hair.

Hi Pacman I am not a dermatologist and I don't even play one on the internet, haha but I have used Rogaine for the past 10 or 12 years along with several of my long time friends.
What I noticed is the more blond you are the less likely it works. If you had thick dark brown or black hair you have a much better chance of it helping.
How it helps. It does not grow new hair where you have receeded in front it mostly works on the crown.
The hair in your thinning crown becomes thicker and that is what gives you the fuller look.

Bottomline IMO it barely works. Also be careful with the prescription mixes out there. I call them the kitchen sink approach whjere you get minoxidil, antifungal, topical antibiotic.
I scalded my scalp causing a huge flareup of seborrheic dermatitis that I am just now getting over.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me