T ranges for men

Buy Lab Tests Online

kc119

I've found so many different charts/tables on test ranges for men by age, which one do you guys think is most accurate?

I'm trying to determine what is low for a 36 year old male

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captain

There is no one chart fits all there is a lot that comes into play like SHBG levels and how you feel. Normal in most doctors and insurance companies eyes is over 300 no matter how you feel.

Given ranges were recently moved down to the 200s I think, its not getting better of what is low T though the typical is 300, some say <350, too. Then even Free T can come in to play more than the TT

Saul

My comments are this are:
1. A neighbor of mine is a Dr and he said he sees patients with what we would consider low T but their mode, energy level, sex drive and performance is fine. Hence, hard to define a best range - very personal. I will give a number and say for your age, 500 to 800 though because I like numbers.
2. It is important to know that the labs set the ranges based on an average of the test results and I think that the ranges cover like 90 to 95% of people tested. So, IMO, the fact that the ranges are being adjusted down for T levels just reflects that on average people are having lower T values, but they may also be feeling like shit, so just being in range may put you feeling shitty like a bunch of other people. That is the biggest flaw in lab ranges that most people done understand. It just puts in in the herd, but a large percentage of the herd may be feeling bad and not healthy.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me