HCG and vasectomy???

Buy Lab Tests Online

gymrat350

If a man were to have a vasectomy would there be any reason to use HGC????

Would retaining the testicular size be the only benefit????

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hi Gymrat I was cut over 30 years ago after my daughter was born. I use HCG and love it. It has many benefits to the man shooting blanks.
That said some men it seems to do nothing for.
You will only know if you try it. Its pretty cheap and you can quit cold turkey with no sides.

I had a vasectomy and I was recently prescribed hCG. I was led to believe that it is a good thing to have your body producing a little bit of its own testosterone naturally versus being completely shut down. My LH was crazy low.

It's still too soon to tell how it is impacting me, but I was willing to give it a try. If I remember, I'll update again when I have 90 day labs drawn.

Pauly_P

I was cut 23 years ago, I've been on TRT for a year but only on HCG for 6 months. I can tell you I was shriveled up down there beyond belief, the HCG has fixed all that. Very happy with it. I do wonder if my vasectomy has caused my low T levels. There are several video's on this site that explain what Coast Watcher said. Interesting stuff. Worth your time to watch.

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree with everyone, give HCG a try. If you don't feel any benefits, you can always stop using the HCG.

DaveK22

I have a unique situation so don't t take what I say to heart. I had a vasectomy almost 8 yrs ago while I also was on accutane for first time. I developed low t & ED at that time, hence my jorney to men's health forums began. At one point, I didn't know which caused it. After learning about accutane having "Post Finasteride syndrome" effects on some men, I accepted that is what happened. At one point I looked into having a v reversal done so I would then know for sure...but I opted not to due to the cost.

One thing I've noticed since that time period, my ejaculation is much less in volume & a bit more watery than prior to "tane use & snip. Orgasms & the feeling of "release" have always been less. But that is a common complaint of PFS victims too.

Again, I don't know if one or both contributed to my situation but I spent too many years obsessing over trying to find a "fix" and had to move on with my life.

gymrat350

Thanks guy`s,

I`m not anti HCG, i was just curious if there was something about it i was unaware of, it seems i have some more to learn about it...

Diesel7213

Would you start HCG when you first start HRT or would youwait a given amount of time to see if you need it? I am afraid of waiting 3 or 6 months becauseI don’t want testicular shrinkage and because of the other health benefits ofit with HRT. Thank you!

blackebob

I had a couple of bad doctors who ran my T up over the limit. I do not know if it was that or just being on TRT, but the shrinkage occurred. I did not know there was any help for it until three weeks ago. I miss the boys, I started Hcg. I am hoping the boys come home.

Vince

Super Moderator
Would you start HCG when you first start HRT or would youwait a given amount of time to see if you need it? I am afraid of waiting 3 or 6 months becauseI don't want testicular shrinkage and because of the other health benefits ofit with HRT. Thank you!
My opinion is when you start injecting T you also should start HCG. I like the benefits of both T and HCG.

at15

on and off hcg is a different experience. imagine yourself as a high performance vehicle, with hcg is like 93 octane gasoline everything running smooth and powerful. no hcg is like 87 octane, you can get it done no problems but its just not quite as proper. Ill run a full 5000iu bottle (250iu 2x/wk) then take a break for 2-3 months. I can feel it after a while, a bit run down, no morning wood, package shriveled a bit. Then i know, ok time to hit another bottle.

Vince

Super Moderator
on and off hcg is a different experience. imagine yourself as a high performance vehicle, with hcg is like 93 octane gasoline everything running smooth and powerful. no hcg is like 87 octane, you can get it done no problems but its just not quite as proper. Ill run a full 5000iu bottle (250iu 2x/wk) then take a break for 2-3 months. I can feel it after a while, a bit run down, no morning wood, package shriveled a bit. Then i know, ok time to hit another bottle.
When it's comes to HCG. I just inject 500iu every 3 1/2 days, been doing that for over 3 years now. I keep it simple.

at15

When it's comes to HCG. I just inject 500iu every 3 1/2 days, been doing that for over 3 years now. I keep it simple.
good dose vince, you must have a crazy libido lol. and based on your bloods looks like it didnt really effect e2 at all. i always have some weird paranoia about that when i go on hcg so i drop test to 100. you inspired to up the hcg a little, im going 100 test monday, 350 hcg thurs, 350 hcg sun. no ai of course like always.

at15

I'm curious what your concerns are about HCG that make you paranoid. I guess this paranoia is why you take a 2 or 3 month break from HCG?
e2 paranoia, which im learning is pretty much nothing at lower doses <=1000 week total. and then there is the whole "desensitization" thing when running for long periods. we just dont really have any long terms studies on hcg and trt, only anecdotal reports. i started trt when i was 25 years old, so i stay cautious about potentially running hcg for 50+ years.

stevep

e2 paranoia, which im learning is pretty much nothing at lower doses <=1000 week total. and then there is the whole "desensitization" thing when running for long periods. we just dont really have any long terms studies on hcg and trt, only anecdotal reports. i started trt when i was 25 years old, so i stay cautious about potentially running hcg for 50+ years.

yeah looking at doing this for 50+ years does put another perspective on it. I can see your point. It goes along the lines of "its easier to stop something from happening in the first place than to repair the damage after it has happened." Thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me