How long does it take estradiol to come back after a crash

Buy Lab Tests Online
Since my doctor managed to crash my estradiol and caused me to seek out another doctor, I figured I would ask this question... How long does it take estradiol to come back? Thus far all I was told is that it will take some time by the new doctor, but he really didn't want to give me a window because everyone is different.

So, does anyone have an approximation as to how long it will take to reverse a 6.8 estradiol level (sensitive method) on 80 mg of testosterone 2x per week, 500 iU of hcg 2x per week, and .125 mg of anastrozole 2x per week? I'm just looking for a ballpark range as to how long it will take to start feeling close to normal again so I can plan things.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Increased T dose (without an AI), DHEA and/or pregnenolone will increase estradiol that has been crushed to undetectable level.

It will come back but the time varies from person to person. Guys that covert a LOT to E2 come back faster than guys that are low converters. I have known guys where it took 3-4 weeks after they stopped their AI.
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?7113-Crashed-estrogen-recovery[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Vitamin_C

It took about 2 months from me to get from 7ng/dl to the 20's ng/dl, then about 2 months after that to start feeling better again, but yes, it really depends on the person. I hope you dropped the Adex for now, even the .125 mg dose.

Vince

Super Moderator
It took about 2 months from me to get from 7ng/dl to the 20's ng/dl, then about 2 months after that to start feeling better again, but yes, it really depends on the person. I hope you dropped the Adex for now, even the .125 mg dose.
That's good advice about dropping the AI. Vitamin_C that's great to know how long it took you to start feeling good again.

Leesto

It took me two weeks for the worst symptoms of low E2 to go away and 4 weeks for E2 levels to return to previous blood test levels. Everyone is different and every crash is probably different too.

Right now it is dropped and I was considering leaving it out for a month. I think I will because this joint pain sucks.

Right now it is dropped and I was considering leaving it out for a month. I think I will because this joint pain sucks.

I haven't seen your blood test but if your DHEA is below 300 you could supplement 25-50mg /day. That is know to increase E2 a little.
I would stay off the AI until you tear up when you watch those Sarah Mclaughlin TV commercials to save the dogs from puppy mills, haha.
The E2 normal/high sides are much easier to tolerate and you will know when it is getting to high even without bloods.

If you wonder do a quick blood test thru DiscountLabs its dirt cheap just buy the ones you want.

I haven't seen your blood test but if your DHEA is below 300 you could supplement 25-50mg /day. That is know to increase E2 a little.
I would stay off the AI until you tear up when you watch those Sarah Mclaughlin TV commercials to save the dogs from puppy mills, haha.
The E2 normal/high sides are much easier to tolerate and you will know when it is getting to high even without bloods.

If you wonder do a quick blood test thru DiscountLabs its dirt cheap just buy the ones you want.

My DHEA was 79.1 on the last set of blood tests and the new doctor had me add 50 mg per night. He said if it gave me excess energy to take it in the morning instead, but thus far, nightly has been working fine.

He also told me something else regarding all the labs that I submitted to him. He stated that my SHBG appears to be naturally high. As a result, I should technically be able to tolerate higher levels of estradiol. Pre-TRT with hypothyroidism, my SHBG was measured at 35.7. My last blood test after months of adjusting thyroid medication had it at 51.6.

My DHEA was 79.1 on the last set of blood tests and the new doctor had me add 50 mg per night. He said if it gave me excess energy to take it in the morning instead, but thus far, nightly has been working fine.

He also told me something else regarding all the labs that I submitted to him. He stated that my SHBG appears to be naturally high. As a result, I should technically be able to tolerate higher levels of estradiol. Pre-TRT with hypothyroidism, my SHBG was measured at 35.7. My last blood test after months of adjusting thyroid medication had it at 51.6.

If you stop the AI, supplement DHEA and you're injecting 160mg T cyp per week you should be aromatasing (is that a word? haha) tons of E2 every day.
I would think you'd start feeling better in days. Not to say your hormones will be in balance but your mood should be getting better.

Rooting for you.
-FL

I figured I would throw out a little update. Tomorrow marks two weeks since I have taken Anastrozole and I am at about 75% with regards to the tendon and joint pain. Going further, I no longer wake up soaked in sweat in the middle of the night.

Hopefully two more weeks will put me at 100%.

Vitamin_C

I figured I would throw out a little update. Tomorrow marks two weeks since I have taken Anastrozole and I am at about 75% with regards to the tendon and joint pain. Going further, I no longer wake up soaked in sweat in the middle of the night.

Hopefully two more weeks will put me at 100%.

No longer waking up with night sweats was a clue to me my E2 was getting back in range, will take a little more time for other benefits to kick back in, but you're pretty close.

Scully

A small aside, beware the zinc. Zinc supplemented, especially beyond 50 mg, will begin to block the aromatization of testosterone and likely slow your recovery from low estradiol.
(My post count doesn't allow me to post the links "Dietary zinc deficiency alters 5 alpha-reduction and aromatization of testosterone and androgen and estrogen receptors in rat liver." PMID:8613886 )

I have one more side effect that I am waiting to cure from the low estradiol levels. It appears that the night sweats made conditions right for tinea versicolor to come back. It's not as bad as it usually is, but I noticed my back itching a couple of weeks ago, and saw that I had a few spots in random places.

The strange thing is that this is the first time since 2015 that it came back. Oh well, ketoconazole to the rescue. :D

At least my joint pain is starting to subside and my plantar fasciitis seems to have gone away.

How long were u on protocol before u crashed your estradiol? I am on exact same protocol and thought myself that .125mg twice a week was a little overkill.

How long were u on protocol before u crashed your estradiol? I am on exact same protocol and thought myself that .125mg twice a week was a little overkill.
The protocol that crashed it was 1 mg of anastrozole per week with 260 mg (100 sustanon and 160 enanthate) every other week.

it took less than a month to crash it to 6.8!

Hi Maximus, I have been on .125 EOD for ~8 months and I am very pleased. I have been on this AI dose with a compounding cream and now T cyp injections 150/wk with no E2 issues. Early last year before an AI my E2 was as low as 17 and high as 63.
hth

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching