Coffee May Increase SHBG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

I'm quoting the abstract, but it seems a rather weak result.

1,410 men aged 20 + years who attended the morning examination session of the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (1988–1991) were included in the analysis. Coffee and soft drink consumption was assessed using a food frequency questionnaire. Daily caffeine intake was estimated by multiplying caffeine content per cup times the daily frequency of coffee, tea, or soft drink consumption. Serum levels of hormones and SHBG were measured by immunoassay. Associations of frequency of beverage consumption or estimated caffeine intake with hormone levels were examined using multivariable linear regression.

Coffee consumption was positively associated with SHBG concentration (p = 0.045) taking lifestyle factors into account, but mutually adjusting for testosterone and estradiol attenuated the association; no association with SHBG was observed for soft drink consumption or caffeine intake. No associations between caffeinated beverage consumption and androgen or estrogen concentrations were observed.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

What is easy to overlook is that of all the things that may "increase" SHBG, it is always by some trivial amount, so if you are a low SHBG guy like me and you read that eating more of X, Y, and Z will raise SHBG, be aware that it wont raise it enough to help - not even close.

Say your SHBG is 10 and you raise it 25% - OK, now you are at 12.5. What we low SHBG guys need is something that raise it like 200%-300% but of course nothing like that exists. Using the same example of a SHBG level of 10, raising it 300% would get you to 30 - a solid number.

roseklee

I don't believe in such statements. There are a lot of fake information and conspiracy theories on the Internet. There may be a little possibility of increasing SHBG, but only if you drink large amounts of coffee per day. If you focus on the quality of your coffee, it will be harmless for your health. I recommend you start using stock coffee packaging. This will protect your beverage from any outside bacteria, as well as it will keep the temperature and the flavor intact. Another layer of protection will give you the assurance that you consume a drink of a high standard. Coffee Packaging | Stock & Custom Printed Packaging | The Bag Broker Middle East

ERO

Things like coffee raise the level by a very tiny percent as well. Not enough to help you if you are a low SHBG guy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me