Is nandrolone decanoate or Deca easier on your HCT than testosterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online

giannid

I've been on TRT replacement for a year and I've been plagued by it raising my Hematocrit levels. I'm wondering if Deca has the same effect on HCT as testosterone. I know it's not used for trt but I'm just looking for people with experience using it. Wonder if it can be used with hcg to keep your test levels high enough so you don't have sexual disfunction problems.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been on TRT replacement for a year and I've been plagued by it raising my Hematocrit levels. I'm wondering if Deca has the same effect on HCT as testosterone. I know it's not used for trt but I'm just looking for people with experience using it. Wonder if it can be used with hcg to keep your test levels high enough so you don't have sexual disfunction problems.

Have you considered trying daily injections of testosterone. We have many threats on it, which you may have already read.

giannid

Not sure how I can do daily injections at my low dose of 60 to 80 mg's a week. Seems like I would loose more than I would get. I could try though. Maybe 3x a week injections instead of 2x

Tim L

Have you considered TRT cream on a daily basics? Regardless of injecting/cream if you have a Hematocrit issue, you need to donate blood. what is your current number?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

The same effect or worse.

giannid

I'm not sure what my current numbers are but they usually stay around 50 to 52. Donating helps but I'm trying to find another way to keep them in check. So more frequent injections have proven to keep them lower? Obviously if Deca is the same or worse, it's a no go for me.

Tim L

I would go to the Red Cross and do a Double Red donation, it takes approx 30 minutes. It should lower your numbers by a few points.

HCT is the ticket to the game, as it where, some have some luck with some of these mitigating factors like Grapefruit seed extract, or daily shots, but HCT and blood donations are the price of admission in most every instance.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me