What defines a good libido?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Marmaromb

What defines a good libido? What defines good quality erections? I am a 31 years old man, am i supposed to have sporadic random erections through the day as a sign of good hormonal balance? Because i don't have them. I only have erections in the morning and when i stimulate myself.
I've never had ED problems but i have been reading so much about TRT and those kind of issues that i think i got paranoid about it. I am afraid o failing and i am afraid i may have a low libido. I am on a 200mg test cypionate / week and i am not taking any AI.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I talk about libido being the interest in sex or the opposite sex and that's different than the physical erection capability. Overnite erections, morning wood, really aren't good indicators of libido or sexual performance as far as I'm concerned. Neither are spontaneous erections during the day, all of which sound nice and would be nice to have but as a gauge of health or anything else I think that those things are rather poor things to base off of.

Nashtide

I'm not sure a definition is helpful. Libido is personal and you know when you have a healthy one. Since I started TRT about 21/2 years ago, my libido has soared. Honestly, it's a distraction sometimes. For me, libido and morning wood are closely connected to my E2 levels not my test levels.

Saul

Marmaromb, I think that is a good question. I agree, probably hard to provide a fixed definition but it would be helpful if there were some quantifiable parameters. I have wonder if I have good libido in relation to what others define as good libido. I know in my case, before TRT and when I was in the middle of another health issue, I believe I had low libido because I was not interested in sex with wife and would not even look much at women when out. No morning wood. This was a departure from my younger days. Now that I am getting my health issue sorted and been on TRT for maybe 6 months, those interests are returning. Morning wood has returned. So I would say my libido is getting better. Libido is your desire to have sex, not your physical ability. For me, I would also say that high libido is how a person with normal libido feels after not having sex for a long time while low libido would be how that person might feels after having sex.
You should be getting your estradiol checked if you are at 200 per week.

Will Brink

What defines a good libido? What defines good quality erections? I am a 31 years old man, am i supposed to have sporadic random erections through the day as a sign of good hormonal balance? Because i don't have them. I only have erections in the morning and when i stimulate myself.
I've never had ED problems but i have been reading so much about TRT and those kind of issues that i think i got paranoid about it. I am afraid o failing and i am afraid i may have a low libido. I am on a 200mg test cypionate / week and i am not taking any AI.

Nothing causes more ED than overthinking and worrying about ED. Do you get an erection when you need one? If yes, worry about other things. If no, look into causes. At 31 on 200mg (a high dose BTW) of cyp, ED should not be an issue to worry about.

Vince

Super Moderator

Why are you on 200 mg of testosterone cypionate. Do you have Labs from before you started testosterone.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me