The 12 Year-Old Study That Proves Testosterone Injections Every Two Weeks Fail

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

We still regularly have members join us who have been prescribed an injection of testosterone, 200mg, every two weeks. New to the TRT game the member, in all good-faith, wonders why he feels even worse than he did prior to the start of hormone therapy. We know that a protocol like this is a ticket to hormone hell, but doctors...they demand something more...a study! Twelve years ago such a study was done and should have closed the question: injecting every two weeks is a miserable idea. Should your doctor be wandering in the land of ignorance, this should convince him...if anything can.

Money quote: "Serum levels of tT and fT on day 14 after administration were lower than their pre-ART (the Japanese acronym, androgen replacement therapy) values."

Attachments

• Hormone Profiles After Intramuscular Injection.pdf
    410.2 KB · Views: 627
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

Thank you for posting this.
Now we have something to physically hand to incompetent docs as we walk out the door.
It'll end the arguing/debate.

Vince

Super Moderator
A good buddy of mine protocol is, 200 mg of testosterone cypionate every two weeks. For whatever reason he's happy on that protocol. I guess it shows how different we all are.

Thank you! This is the first I've seen this study.

I've never been able to figure out why it is Endocrinology is the only field of medicine where the half life of the medication is completely ignored.

It's also the only area of medicine where "normal range" has nothing to do with health, or happiness.

CoastWatcher

Thank you! This is the first I've seen this study.

I've never been able to figure out why it is Endocrinology is the only field of medicine where the half life of the medication is completely ignored.

It's also the only area of medicine where "normal range" has nothing to do with health, or happiness.
Dr. Crisler, I had the holder of an endowed chair in the department of medicine, division of endocrinology, at one of the medical schools here in Canada tell me that he "didn't worry about half-life." Would not look at this study.

I want to thank you for posting this article! I believe you were the first person to point out how my former doctor put me on a roller coaster ride with injections every other week using a mixture of Sustanon (which I was wrongly told was Propionate by his nurse) and Enanthate.

Regardless, I'm feeling MUCH better on the every 3.5 day cycle!

ESPECIALLY if you have low(er) SHBG.

Because if you do, you will be excreting more of your weekly T dose in your urine. Injecting at even shorter (than once per week) intervals will keep more of it in your body.

Re-Ride

The mission of these pages is not to give medical advice. If under the care of an M.D. then his orders need to be followed. Members may choose self directed care should they feel competent to do so. Choosing to be a victim is just thst , a choice. Such persons will see this theme repeated many times over in all aspects of their lives.

krm

The really interesting thing is that it even gives this information in the patient information leaflet that comes with the ester I take (Testoviron by Bayer, 250mg enanthate).

The leaflet speaks about 4.5days of half life AND that the 250mg depot will be completely depleted after 4 weeks due to that, but at the same time says "injections should be given every 2-3 weeks in the beginning, after that injecting every 4 weeks should be enough to keep a suffient androgenic effect".

Furthermore, "peak concentrations of up to 20ng/ml serum testosterone will be reached after 1.5-3 days, serum concentrations >2ng/ml will be kept for 20days, 1>ng/ml for 26 days.

I wonder why even the producer is suggesting these outdated protocols - makes it quite hard to argue with an inexperienced doc...

krm

well, he obviously doesn't, but at the moment he's the only doc who at least started TRT... so for the moment, I'm stuck and have to align protocols myself (while trying to educate him) until I find another one, which is NOT easy where I live.

Still, I wonder why the manufacturer has not updated their protocols...

Will Brink

Dr. Crisler, I had the holder of an endowed chair in the department of medicine, division of endocrinology, at one of the medical schools here in Canada tell me that he "didn't worry about half-life." Would not look at this study.

Arrogance and ignorance is a terrible, sadly common, trait.

JohnTaylorHK

I have a regular dosage of 250mg TE every 5 days. I preload at the start of a cycle with a double dose. Attached is the analysis of expected levels given a 4.5 day half-life. I am concerned about the safety aspects, and generally do 3 months on, 1 month off. Any feedback please?
Preload TE.jpg

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching