Royal Men's Medical Center

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigD

Hello,
Im just getting started in TRT and would like to here about anyones experience with Royal Men's Medical Center. Good or bad.
I have already done my labs and physical and am waiting for the Doctor consult before getting started.

I am 51 yrs old, 6' 4", 440 lbs and other than the weight I have no other physical problems other than low testoserone symptoms of low energy, low libido, weak erections, depressed, moody, increased body fat.

Lab results are:
Testoserone, Serum 256 ng/dl 264 - 916
LH 6.2 mIU/mL 1.7 - 8.6
Estradiol 27.9 pg/ml 7.6 - 42.6
TSH T4 1.590 uIU/ml 0.450 - 4.500
PSA 0.5 ng/mL 0.0 - 4.0
Hemacrit 39.4 % 37.5 - 51.0
Hemoglobin 13.5 g/dL 13.0 - 17.7
Total Cholesterol 194

*Free testoserone was not tested for whatever reason.

What should I look out for or ask the doc during my consult?

Any and all advice is welcomed....and yes I know I need to lose weight.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hello,
Im just getting started in TRT and would like to here about anyones experience with Royal Men's Medical Center. Good or bad.
I have already done my labs and physical and am waiting for the Doctor consult before getting started.

I am 51 yrs old, 6' 4", 440 lbs and other than the weight I have no other physical problems other than low testoserone symptoms of low energy, low libido, weak erections, depressed, moody, increased body fat.

Lab results are:
Testoserone, Serum 256 ng/dl 264 - 916
LH 6.2 mIU/mL 1.7 - 8.6
Estradiol 27.9 pg/ml 7.6 - 42.6
TSH 1.590 uIU/ml 0.450 - 4.500
PSA 0.5 ng/mL 0.0 - 4.0
Hemacrit 39.4 % 37.5 - 51.0
Hemoglobin 13.5 g/dL 13.0 - 17.7
Total Cholesterol 194

*Free testoserone was not tested for whatever reason.

What should I look out for or ask the doc during my consult?

Any and all advice is welcomed....and yes I know I need to lose weight.

Thank you in advance.

Well, the ran the incorrect test for estradiol (the reference range is a dead giveaway). This thread explains why only the LC, MS/MS assay should be employed. https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...-Sensitive-E2-Test-An-Unambiguous-Endorsement

They didn't run Free Testosterone. They didn't run SHBG. They didn't run DHT or DHEA. Prolactin doesn't appear to have been measured. Your thyroid was evaluated, but should have been further checked with ft3, ft4, rt3, and the antibody panels. In short...not a complete workup. That, in and of itself, should raise some questions in your mind.

BigD

They did specify the thyroid as Free T4 TSH 1.590 uIU/ml 0.450 - 4.500 I just didnt type it in. Sorry. But as for the others, yes I dont know why they didnt.

I dont know which tests needs to be run and which are not. Hence my question.

Thank you for the help!

Don't do it BigD call one of the sponsors of this forum. I promise you won't regret it.
This Royal whatever sounds like a T-mill pellet shop.

CoastWatcher

Don't do it BigD call one of the sponsors of this forum. I promise you won't regret it.
This Royal whatever sounds like a T-mill pellet shop.

Start with Defy Medical and Prime Body. They are site sponsors, but I am not a patient (I'm a Canadian) and have no vested interest in their success. Many of our members here are patients of one or the other of these national practices (who do not participate in any insurance network). Defy is a tele-health practice and can treat you no matter where you live in the US. The medical director, Dr. Justin Saya is one of the leading doctors in the field of men's health. He is a member here, a moderator (put "Saya" in the search box to read some of his contributions). Call them - they may not be as expensive as you fear and they will answer all the hard questions about cost and treatment delivery. No pressure.

Prime Body operates on a different model, and I'd be astonished if they didn't have a local physician in the Dallas area. Call them, ask them the same hard questions. They won't duck any of them. Again, they may not be as expensive as you fear. You should contact both to get some sense of the cost you would be absorbing.

csd19995

I started to use Royal mens medical center. Horrible company to deal with filled with rude/liars who will screw you out of $. This is my basic review of them but I can assure you, this doesn't cover how bad they are.

There is so many bad things to say about this company I don't know where to start. The reps lie, they are rude, and for some reason condescending for people who sell testosterone over the internet. Not knocking anyone in the profession but if I was the testosterone secretary, I probably wouldn't be rude/demeaning to people. Overall experience was one of the worst I have seen with a business.

I started the program and explained to the rep that I would be on a trial basis and might stop after a few months. "No problem" says the rep. He explained the fees and stated that I would get have to get an $89.00 physical. The rep then stated that the $89.00 would be refunded from my second month bill and I would not be responsible for it. Never once did the rep state that you had to be in the program for 6 months or you would have to pay for the physical. It was actually the opposite. He stated that it would be no issue to stop the program/restart and assured me that I would get my money back. Just one of his many lies.

I ended up stopping the program after I received the medication. I spoke to the rep on the phone and advised him that I sent him a copy of the physical/make sure it was deducted from my second month payment. Mysteriously he did not receive it so I said I would resend it. He was aware that I was quitting the program and no time did he state that the fee would not be reimbursed due to me not staying in the program. I resent the copy of the physical and my account was closed.

Of course when I check my credit card statement they billed the full amount for the second month. Surprise, surprise, they did not do what they were suppose to do. I called back the rep and he stated that in my disclosures that I agreed to, it stated I have to be in the program for 6 months. I called him on our conversations where he stated it was okay if I quit after a few months but the rep wasn't having it. Even though he knows what our conversation was, his lack of integrity just kept directing him toward "the disclosure". Pretty disappointing. Seemed like a nice guy but his word obviously means nothing to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale