high SHBG and FT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

mstrzelecky

Hi everyone,
i have too high SHBG. Have you got any ideas how should i deal with it? For last month i was taking 10 000 vit D per day, but felt no changes so since week i take 20 000 vit D per day. Is there any difference if i take vit D once per day or should i take it 2-3 times per day?
I feel that my libido is low, my erection is not that often and full as it was earlier. No testicals tumors detected. I ended testosterone (enan) injections in april/may 2016 so shouldnt it normalize already?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• wyniki.jpg
    wyniki.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 211
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Why did you stop the T injections? There's only one way to deal with high SHBG, TRT which you quit. Your SHBG is double the top of the range! Large doses of T is your only hope.

mstrzelecky

Why did you stop the T injections? There's only one way to deal with high SHBG, TRT which you quit. Your SHBG is double the top of the range! Large doses of T is your only hope.

i've stopped because i did it for gaining muscles purpose, not prescribed by doctor for treatment reasons. TRT? im sorry, im new guy here, dont know all abverrations

CoastWatcher

This is a therapeutic forum. Our focus is on men's health - particularly those dealing with hypogonadism and other diagnosed hormonal irregularities. We don't offer advice on cycling testosterone or its use for non-prescribed goals. There are certainly sites that can, and will, direct you if your goal is to use testosterone for muscle-building purposes, but it is outside our mandate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale