23 with Low T. Ruining life

Buy Lab Tests Online

Barnicle42

Okay so I'm 23. I have 2 children. Libido and sex drive whatever has never been an issue for me. As a matter a fact I ised to worry that I was too horny alk the damn time but tgen suddenly, what seemed like an over night thing I lost it all. Could barely get an erection even when trying myself. Ive been with the same beautiful girl for 4 going on 5 years and this has never been an issue. I started trt thru Numale and it helped significantly in tge first few weeks but eventually tanked again. Im getting so sick of tge emotional rollercoaster on this. I know after doing research that even thinking about it doesnt help bit It the only thing on my mind now days. Idk what to do.. This girls my life and I feel I may lose her due to this no sex drive mood swing crap.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
At age 23, most are to young to be on TRT. It would be nice if you post your labs before you started TRT and your labs now, along with the ranges. Also how long have you been on TRT, are you on any meds that may be lowering your testosterone?

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Exelmale. The more you can offer us - symptoms, medical history, verified labwork, your current protocol details - the more robust the discussion will be.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me