Losing Lipodystrophy Visceral Abdominal Fat

Buy Lab Tests Online

Osiris79

Hello group,

My name is Osiris. I’m new here. I was diagnosed with Lipodystrophy about a year ago. This was after a very frustrating few years of testing and treating various believed conditions. Finally doctors found I had Lipodystrophy, but with none of the usual conditions that cause it. Meaning I do NOT have HIV, Diabetes or Cancer. However my face (and limbs) are wasting away rapidly, and my belly has developed a massive amount of visceral fat deep around the organs.

I look like an alien. Bowel movements are painfully unpleasant. My wife is no longer physically attracted to me. Friends, clients and colleagues ask what’s wrong. I try to explain and remain positive for a miracle cure but some days it gets the best of me. Some days I forget anything is wrong with me... I have a good day or just happen to forget I look like an alien. I’ll go to take my shirt off or make out with my wife only to see the look on her face or that’s of strangers looking at my belly. I am otherwise very fit but my belly distends greatly and my face has no fat left.

I’m not here to complain. I know I am making too bi a deal out of this, but is there anything I can do? Any way to lose this belly fat? I am willing to do whatever it takes. Has anyone gone through this and fixed it? Or at least improved the physical appearance so as not to draw constant public notice and feel normal again??

I eat an all organic, gluten free, paleo diet. I don’t have insurance at the moment but will soon. I can train at the gym as much as needed and have added yoga and meditation a few times per week.

I am grateful for any advise. I’m even open to Miracle Healers like John of God.

Thank you and warm wishes!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hello Osiris,
I can not offer any advice I am sorry. I hope someone can help.
Would you say your Lipodystrophy is Congenital generalized lipodystrophy type 1 or 2?
As I understand it lipo is you can't put on body fat. Can you build and maintain muscle?
Have you done blood tests for your hormones? If you optimize your hormones that might help your autoimmune system maybe fight this.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me