Looking for a good bone broth powder.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Re-Ride

Vince, has your new GF made any broth for you yet?

Your fb being of interest to many here would you consider doing the comparison test I suggested above which is to fast than rate the restorative effect of both the powder and the broth?

You said that you will be consuming broth after dinner and after workout so is it fair to say that you view broth as a supplement rather than food?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hi ReRide I have an Instapot. You got a good recipe? I can't believe how fast and easy it is cooking in that thing.
Anyone know how this lead is getting into the bone broth? Are the chickens eating the lead so the bones are contaminated?

Re-Ride

Hi ReRide I have an Instapot. You got a good recipe? I can't believe how fast and easy it is cooking in that thing.
Anyone know how this lead is getting into the bone broth? Are the chickens eating the lead so the bones are contaminated?
Thanks for bringing the study (Medical Hypothesis pub 30JA) to my attention.
https://www.westonaprice.org/health...on-a-very-flawed-study-in-medical-hypotheses/

How does lead get in to organic chickens you ask? Have you recycled any dead batteries lately? KSLA news investigation collected what is falling from planes and had it analyzed. Lead (8.2 ppm) along with, Nanonized aluminum, cadmium, barium, chromium and strontium. Organic beef raised in subterranean pens, It's what's for dinner at every smart home. Tadarida brasiliensis might be a safer bet than chickens for small bones. Cave dwelling bats were readily available until recently when the pesticide consortium began their secret war to wipe out competition. Check the Mexican farmers market.

Amy and Jack seem to have the Instant Pot method down pat:
https://www.pressurecookrecipes.com/instant-pot-bone-broth/

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, has your new GF made any broth for you yet?

Your fb being of interest to many here would you consider doing the comparison test I suggested above which is to fast than rate the restorative effect of both the powder and the broth?

You said that you will be consuming broth after dinner and after workout so is it fair to say that you view broth as a supplement rather than food?
My girlfriend has made bone broth for me, using pig neck bone and pigs feet. Two separate recipes, she's been using this recipes since she's been a child. She loves the pigs feet recipe, it does take good but I've never eaten pigs feet or pig neck before.

I'm using bone broth powder only as a supplement and haven't started yet.

madman

Super Moderator
I think I need to add leucine with my bone broth powder. I haven't supplemented with leucine for some time and I know important it is for muscle growth.

If you are consuming whey protein you are getting an ample amount of leucine and supplementing would be a waste as is extra bcaas.

Vince

Super Moderator
If you are consuming whey protein you are getting an ample amount of leucine and supplementing would be a waste as is extra bcaas.
I stopped supplementing with whey. It raises my A1c and fasting glucose, when I stopped using whey my numbers went back in a good range.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me