Whey vs Bone Broth to supplement protein, your thoughts

Buy Lab Tests Online

mpayton66

My teeth won't let me chew the tougher pieces of beef so I have to buy the expensive stuff and keep the portions sizes down.
Something else that's "teeth friendly" is hamburger. Sams Club sells 90/10 in ~6# packages for $2.83/lb. We divide them into 20 oz freezer bags thawing them out when needed THEN divide into four 5 oz burgers with each mixed with LOTS of coarse onions and salt (or MSG which is a flavor enhancer) and pepper. They're delicious when taken directly out of the pan or grill, but the leftovers are much better IMO than a "plain" hamburger. The onion seems to hold the moisture better.

So there's another budget conscious suggestion for you ;)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hi mpayton66, your salmon patti's sound yummy I'm going to try them.

My teeth won't let me chew the tougher pieces of beef so I have to buy the expensive stuff and keep the portions sizes down.
I just bought a beef meat grinder/sausage maker. I hope to but chuck roast or ribeyes and make my own hamburger.

My wife always finds really good deals on the chicken breasts lots of buy one get one free. I've never tried an air cooker that sounds interesting.
I usually make my own bread crumbs from some expensive day old bread it varies by what the bakery has on hand.
I then use egg white and fry in 1/4" of olive oil to get that good fat.

I have one of those small automatic pressure cookers and want to try making my own bonebroth. I just need some good instructions.

Protein is expensive but it is always better to buy in bulk- boneless/skinless chicken breast, extra-lean or lean ground beef, inside round/top sirloin roast, canned tuna, egg whites in big carton, bags frozen fish........................chuck/rib-eyes wow no wonder you are broke lol. If you buy the cheaper cuts if you marinade/cook properly they can taste great too!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me