Low DHT and high E2.

Buy Lab Tests Online

TheDude

Just got my follow up blood work back.

Total Test went from 150 to 800 (264-916 range).
Estradiol Sensitive went from 19 to 60 (8-35 range)
DHEA stayed level at 370.
SHBG stayed level at 14 (low)
Checked DHT this time and was at 30 (30-85 range)

Taking 40mg of Test Cyp EOD and 500IU of HCG every other time I do a Test Cyp injection, so every 4 days.

This was after 3 months on protocol.

Energy levels are a little bit better. Libido is non-existent. Over all, not much different than before starting.

Any thoughts on if DHT should be increased or if
my E2 needs to start being addressed?

What type protocol would be next? Every day injections?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Feeling good can be a big issue for low SHBG guys as you probably know. I would agree, your next move should be trying daily injections of T, especially for your high E2.

CoastWatcher

Your intuition - that daily injections may be necessary - may well be correct. Low SHBG and high E2 despite a reasonable weekly total dose...daily shots may well be the solution.

Dailys did not help my DHT, or my E, but everyone is different, only you will find out by trying it and getting some months and several sets of labs. the more likely thing I see in post #1 is that 60 is high, it's high by most everyone's basis of you're experiencing a negative symptom (libido). Daily would be a better choice over Anastrozole at this time. DHT is less likely to be the problem.

ERO

To raise DHT, apply a small amount of topical T to your scrotum daily. Defy offers that as part of a protocol and it works in terms of raising your DHT. In my case I feel no benefit from higher DHT but with my low SHBG that no longer surprises me.

TheDude

Dailys did not help my DHT, or my E, but everyone is different, only you will find out by trying it and getting some months and several sets of labs. the more likely thing I see in post #1 is that 60 is high, it's high by most everyone's basis of you're experiencing a negative symptom (libido). Daily would be a better choice over Anastrozole at this time. DHT is less likely to be the problem.

Defy recommended applying testosterone cream daily to the scrotum to increase DHT, also adding an AI of 0.125mg twice a week to lower Estrogen. Seems reasonable, right?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me