Website Question "The Blue Facebook Connect Button...

Buy Lab Tests Online
...at the top of the main page. If I click that does it ty my personal facebook page to EM? Or is it just a quick link to EM's facebook page?
I ask because I don't want to share my personal FB page on a site that promotes being anonymous.

thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I missed this post, and apologize for the delay in answering. There are two Facebook buttons on the page. The one I believe you are asking about permits you to log into this page via Facebook...which, quite frankly, seems silly to me.

Last edited:
I missed this post, and apologize for the delay in answering. There are two Facebook buttons on the page. The one I believe you are asking about permits you to log into this page via Facebbok...which, quite frankly, seems silly to me.

That's OK CW I wasn't in any hurry just though I should ask before pressing it.
I've never been to the EM facebook page. Is it active or just a jumping off point to this forum?

HarryCat

I've never been to the EM facebook page. Is it active or just a jumping off point to this forum?

The FB group is a lot more active than this forum, although I don't have statistics, might be just my perception.

CoastWatcher

It's a very different world, the EM Facebook page. Nelson has called it both the Wild West and hormone advice for the Twitter generation. Remember, I'm going to be 60 in January...so perhaps the calmer pace we have here is chronological!

I should add that Nelson tries to direct as many people as possible to the site.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It's a very different world, the EM Facebook page. Nelson has called it both the Wild West and hormone advice for the Twitter generation. Remember, I'm going to be 60 in January...so perhaps the calmer pace we have here is chronological!

I should add that Nelson tries to direct as many people as possible to the site.

It's true. It is mostly populated by people who really do not want deep knowledge. They want a quick answer to many complex issues. Many of you will quickly be bored there as questions are always very basic and repetitious. And FB does not archive things well, unlike ExcelMale. Here we can post old threads that have gone into detail on a specific question.

It also creeps me out a little that some men are not at all concerned about saying things about how bad the sex is with their women when you can just click on their profiles and look into their lives. I am very surprised at this fact. ExcelMale provides anonymity to anyone who wants to be private about their business.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me