Website Question "The Blue Facebook Connect Button...

...at the top of the main page. If I click that does it ty my personal facebook page to EM? Or is it just a quick link to EM's facebook page?
    I ask because I don't want to share my personal FB page on a site that promotes being anonymous.

thanks

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

I missed this post, and apologize for the delay in answering. There are two Facebook buttons on the page. The one I believe you are asking about permits you to log into this page via Facebook...which, quite frankly, seems silly to me.
    Last edited by CoastWatcher; 11-25-2017 at 07:33 PM.
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastWatcher View Post
    I missed this post, and apologize for the delay in answering. There are two Facebook buttons on the page. The one I believe you are asking about permits you to log into this page via Facebbok...which, quite frankly, seems silly to me.
    That's OK CW I wasn't in any hurry just though I should ask before pressing it.
    I've never been to the EM facebook page. Is it active or just a jumping off point to this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by FeelingLost View Post
    I've never been to the EM facebook page. Is it active or just a jumping off point to this forum?
    The FB group is a lot more active than this forum, although I don't have statistics, might be just my perception.

Quote Originally Posted by FeelingLost View Post
    It's a very different world, the EM Facebook page. Nelson has called it both the Wild West and hormone advice for the Twitter generation. Remember, I'm going to be 60 in January...so perhaps the calmer pace we have here is chronological!

I should add that Nelson tries to direct as many people as possible to the site.
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastWatcher View Post
    It's a very different world, the EM Facebook page. Nelson has called it both the Wild West and hormone advice for the Twitter generation. Remember, I'm going to be 60 in January...so perhaps the calmer pace we have here is chronological!

I should add that Nelson tries to direct as many people as possible to the site.
    It's true. It is mostly populated by people who really do not want deep knowledge. They want a quick answer to many complex issues. Many of you will quickly be bored there as questions are always very basic and repetitious. And FB does not archive things well, unlike ExcelMale. Here we can post old threads that have gone into detail on a specific question.

It also creeps me out a little that some men are not at all concerned about saying things about how bad the sex is with their women when you can just click on their profiles and look into their lives. I am very surprised at this fact. ExcelMale provides anonymity to anyone who wants to be private about their business.

Thread Information