UK: Private, Patient-Purchased Blood Testing

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

More and more men who live in the United Kingdom are joining Excelmale. They face a number of hurdles that range from the typical, ill-informed doctors, to the specific, NHS regulations that hinder them from getting the proper blood testing done. The link below takes you to Medichecks, a private testing company in Britain. Like Discountedlabs.com, no doctor's order is required. Ever so slowly, we can hope, some progress.

https://www.medichecks.com/?tap_a=15798-5ae160&tap_s=97927-6d5d48

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FOX1

Coastwatcher, thanks for the link, appreciated.
**Ill informed doctors** is spot on, they are also concerned that starting a patient on TRT will cause severe prostate problems and increase PSA which is not the case.
**NHS regulations** again spot on, some NHS are also totally cash struck to the point they have been instructed NOT to carry out certain blood tests such as SHBG, Albumin, free androgen, bio available testosterone, Oestradiol and others which makes the testing for low testosterone almost impossible if you do not have other symptom's such as I had.
This is a good link and a good start before approaching your doctor if you suspect Low testosterone, as believe me, you will need as much evidence and proof as possible to convince your doctor to start TRT.
I would also suggest going private and seeing a consultant Urological Surgeon, although you still need a referral from your own GP for this.

CoastWatcher

Coastwatcher, thanks for the link, appreciated.
**Ill informed doctors** is spot on, they are also concerned that starting a patient on TRT will cause severe prostate problems and increase PSA which is not the case.
**NHS regulations** again spot on, some NHS are also totally cash struck to the point they have been instructed NOT to carry out certain blood tests such as SHBG, Albumin, free androgen, bio available testosterone, Oestradiol and others which makes the testing for low testosterone almost impossible if you do not have other symptom's such as I had.
This is a good link and a good start before approaching your doctor if you suspect Low testosterone, as believe me, you will need as much evidence and proof as possible to convince your doctor to start TRT.
I would also suggest going private and seeing a consultant Urological Surgeon, although you still need a referral from your own GP for this.

Thank you for the first-person perspective.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me