Nelson Vergel 's New Lab Test Graph Site : MyHealthGraphs.com

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thanks!

The ability to upload will come after summer when we find a good OCR program that can detect changes in different lab test result formats.

By the end of the year, people will be able to plot their daily quality of life along with lab test values. A lot of coding work ahead!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CLewis

Just FYI. I just registered and am trying to enter my readings. It lets me fill everything, but when I click on "Save blood test result" it takes me to a page that says "Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
Just FYI. I just registered and am trying to enter my readings. It lets me fill everything, but when I click on "Save blood test result" it takes me to a page that says "Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

Please try again. Some recent browser updates were causing problems in the date entry.

Imagery

I have been inputting my blood test data from past 3 years up to current. It is very helpful for me to be able to see how my various levels have changed over the years, since even before i started injections and then BioT pellets. Not thing I was wondering is when I look at a graph of each test, the scale starts at my lowest reading and tops out at my highest reading. I still can't recall what the recommended normal range might be for each test therefore I can't see in the graph where I am exactly within that range. If I say enter a starting date prior to my oldest test results and enter the reading as the low end of the range, then if it will let me post date say six months in the future and enter the high value of the range, would that set the scale to where I can see where my levels have resided within the normal range over all my test results over the years? Also, at each data point on the graph, it would be nice if when you mouse over that point it could pop up and show the actual entered value. I think with this tool I actually have a clearer picture of my levels for every test ordered over the years and it shows trends which is useful to know especially as you change medications and doses over the long term. My doctor was quite impressed with this graphing tool as well as the TRT analyzer. Its funny because its just like you said, when I first sit down with my doctor for a six month visit, one of the first things he asks is "How are you feeling"? I never really knew how to answer him because I could only think of like the last few days or so, then I just say how I think I feel today. Now, I can show him the TRT analyzer app and he can see the graph for every day since my last visit. Thank you so much for developing these tools which enable me to take responsibility for my own TRT program as well as the doctors own findings. I am really to help him to treat me at a higher level than before. Its especially helpful when or if I ever have to change doctors in the future.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me