L-Citrulline Powder Question

Buy Lab Tests Online

stevep

I need to re-order my L-Cirtulline and have a question. I see two options one with Malate (2:1) and one without which says Pure L-Citrulline. Both are from the same manufacturer; Nutricost.

What is the difference?

Both packages say 3 grams per scoop, both unflavored.

The price is only a dollar difference between the two.

I've used the one with Malate before. I've gotten use to the taste.

Thanks
Steve

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

stevep

i found this so it appears Malate is a good addition:

[FONT=&quot]Malate facilitates a process called anaplerosis which is the act of replenishing component parts of the tricarboxyic acid cycle- also known as the Kreb cycle. This is a key component of aerobic respiration and how we gain energy from the use of oxygen.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Malate will influence certain anaplerotic reactions and reduce the block of the oxidative energy pathway caused by excess ammonia. It then uses lactic acid formed as a byproduct of exercise to form more pyruvate. With more efficiency of aerobic metabolism, we are then able to create more adenosine triphosphate (ATP- energy!)- hence reducing fatigue![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In fact, upon testing, significantly more aerobically produced ATP is generated when CM is provided, showing an enhancement of oxidative processes(4). This study also showed significantly faster phosphocreatine level recovery following exercise and levels of both muscle PH and power were both sustained at a higher level- indicating a decreased rate of ATP formed through anaerobic metabolism.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Other plasma and muscle changes following exercise with CM supplementation include higher levels of insulin; more efficient use of branch chain amino acids during exercise; and facilitation of greater increases of growth hormone(22).[/FONT]

I believe that I read for workout purposes without the malate is best and most brands use malate to decrease costs but I could be wrong. I usually buy the Kaged brand as I know the owner uses high quality ingredients.

Sean Mosher

IMO, the higher quality Pre Workouts tend to incorporate Malate.
It's definitely an ingredient I add to mine which I "assemble" if you will myself.

Vince

Super Moderator
Both have their strengths, but the win goes to citrulline malate. The key difference is its ability to increase both muscle pumps and performance, meaning more reps, more effective time in the gym, and better results. Another advantage to using citrulline malate is that you don't have to load with it, whereas L-citrulline is most effective after a week of steady usage. That means you can take it right before your workout and experience immediate performance benefits.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/l-citrulline-or-citrulline-malate-n-o-content.html

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me