Normal E2 but high total Estrogen

Buy Lab Tests Online

Grace

So I am at a loss for words with doctors. Anyhow, I keep coming across this forum as I search for answers on my own, so I figured I would join and see if anyone can help me out. I have had a slight case of gyno for as long as I can remember. The breast on one side has been tender off and on for the last 5 years or so, but recently has become more consistent. I had my test and estrogen blood work done to have the following:

total test - 377
my E2 was normal at 22
but my total estrogen was 218

One doctor wanted to put me on depo test right away, another wanted to put me on an estrogen blocker. my concern is that

1. neither of them can tell me what is causing my total estrogen to be so high
2. if i us an estrogen blocker, wouldn't that take my E2 to an abnormal low level and cause other issues?

Are there natural supplements to take that are safer and proven to work? I recently lost over 30 lbs (dieting pretty hard) 190 to 160 lbs in about 4-6 months and have also had alot of stress/anxiety for the last 4 months also with my marital life. Could those things have thrown my numbers off? I have zero other symptoms besides a slight gyno problem. I should also add, that I took ergopharm 1-ad about 12 years ago and did have any side effects except the gyno a fews years later.

Thanks everyone!!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
So I am at a loss for words with doctors. Anyhow, I keep coming across this forum as I search for answers on my own, so I figured I would join and see if anyone can help me out. I have had a slight case of gyno for as long as I can remember. The breast on one side has been tender off and on for the last 5 years or so, but recently has become more consistent. I had my test and estrogen blood work done to have the following:

total test - 377
my E2 was normal at 22
but my total estrogen was 218

One doctor wanted to put me on depo test right away, another wanted to put me on an estrogen blocker. my concern is that

1. neither of them can tell me what is causing my total estrogen to be so high
2. if i us an estrogen blocker, wouldn't that take my E2 to an abnormal low level and cause other issues?

Are there natural supplements to take that are safer and proven to work? I recently lost over 30 lbs (dieting pretty hard) 190 to 160 lbs in about 4-6 months and have also had alot of stress/anxiety for the last 4 months also with my marital life. Could those things have thrown my numbers off? I have zero other symptoms besides a slight gyno problem. I should also add, that I took ergopharm 1-ad about 12 years ago and did have any side effects except the gyno a fews years later.

Thanks everyone!!

Total Estrogens is a useless test for men. It is simply not accurate. TRT doctors treat based on Sensitive Estradiol, and I doubt you had that ran.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me