Buying test locally with a prescription

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I was referring to a testosterone Perscription, not the lab tests, my bad for not being more specific.

It is my understanding that they charge $25 for a paper prescription, which kind of negates any cost savings you will obtain by sourcing your prescriptions locally. I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong on that one.

kjcmjc

I paid $47.00 at Rite Aid for 10ml 200mg. Go to GoodRX and get coupon. My doctor goes through Hallandale and said his price is more than what I pay. My doc used to push his pharmacies then when I questioned him is it a law that I must use his pharmacy he said no, and now I just get a script for free and go to my own pharmacy. So even with the $25.00 charge it is still cheaper to go GoodRx than most TRT clinics.

Vince

Super Moderator
I always check the oil is that's in the testosterone I buy. I refuse to inject cotton seed oil into my body.

Saul

Interesting. I did not know the Defy price. Walgreens wanted 91$ for the 200 mg/ml cash price. Not much difference over 2 months, but depends on how much money you have I suppose. For some people $39 is not insignificant.

Interesting. I did not know the Defy price. Walgreens wanted 91$ for the 200 mg/ml cash price. Not much difference over 2 months, but depends on how much money you have I suppose. For some people $39 is not insignificant.

Yeah I can understand that, but for me personally the hassle of dealing with a chain pharmacy and possibly getting 1mL vials isn't worth it when I can get it shipped to my door with no problems.

To each his own.

Yeah I can understand that, but for me personally the hassle of dealing with a chain pharmacy and possibly getting 1mL vials isn't worth it when I can get it shipped to my door with no problems.

To each his own.

I recently got my testosterone prescription filled at CVS, they also gave me 1ml vials. The doctor warned me that might happen when I got my script filled. I think its an insurance issue but I have no idea why. Does anyone else know why insurance would require it dispensed like that?

I got 6 1ml bottles, a 3 months supply using .5ml every 7 days. Also a refill so 6 months supply essentially.

Attachments

• Testosterone.jpg
    Testosterone.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 191

Saul

I was told there are new regulations out that limit how long a vial should be used after first needle access to reduce the likelihood of contamination. I heard 1 month is the limit. It may also be they don't want to dispense more than amount prescribed per time period. Rules, rules, rules. People love to make rules. I ran into the same thing at CVS. CVS, as far as I can tell, is often are out of drugs, are understaffed, and not so friendly. I have better luck at Walgreens. Maybe just a local thing.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me