Med. Physical requirements

Buy Lab Tests Online

gymrat350

I`ve been looking over the paperwork necessary for possibly starting TRT and spotted the requirement for a physical.

My primary isn`t even interested in running labs for me, so i`m not sure if they would be happy about doing the physical for me to get the ball rolling, or if i even want them involved since they have already stated their opinion on the matter.

What would be my options for getting a physical done, i`m not against it just not sure if i want my primary involved in any of this.....

Opinions / suggestions?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Most big grocery stores have a health clinic. Find one that does the DOT exam to be a bus driver. Its a better physical than what your PCP does.
You are drug tested I had to pee in a cup. In general chatter don't mention TRT or anything to do with the GYM they will see right thru your bus driving goal and show you the door. Ask me how I know...haha

hth

The only problem with this exam is it is good for two years.
So when your clinic want a new physical the following year you are screwed and have to find another way.

Vince

Super Moderator
I get my physical for Defy when I do my yearly wellness exam, even though some of my past doctors didn't agree about TRT. I've never had any problem with them filling out the paper work and faxing the paper work for me.

Pringle

As some have said, just go to your local walk in clinic and ask for an employment physical. Cost me $75 at my local MedExpress. Defy does not care if it is on their form or not.

MG123

Just schedule a yearly wellness physical with your PCP, and request the records. If you have already had it this year, just request the records and send them to Defy. No need tell them why or anything like that. Everyone needs at least a yearly physical. Like people have said, it doesn't have to be on Defy's form.

gymrat350

I had my physical back in July, Defy said within 90 days.....so i kind of missed the boat on that one.

I will source a local walk in for a physical, thanks for the replies.

Savage Hands

I get my physical for Defy when I do my yearly wellness exam, even though some of my past doctors didn't agree about TRT. I've never had any problem with them filling out the paper work and faxing the paper work for me.

This is what I do as well. It does become problematic after about 2-3 years. My Insurance pays for 1 annual physical and My PCP cannot do another one until after 1 year has passed (They wait 2 weeks). This has now pushed me past the time required before the TRT clinic needs my records for the next Test C shipment of a new 12 month period.

ERO

As some have said, just go to your local walk in clinic and ask for an employment physical. Cost me $75 at my local MedExpress. Defy does not care if it is on their form or not.

I do exactly this and it works great. Walk in, be seen, walk out in 30 minutes and send the paperwork to Defy. Quick, inexpensive, and easy.

I do exactly this and it works great. Walk in, be seen, walk out in 30 minutes and send the paperwork to Defy. Quick, inexpensive, and easy.

Do they ask you guys for the employers paperwork?
Do you just say you want a physical to ad to your resume?

HealthMan

First time i used CVS minute clinic. Better not to mention anything about TRT or gym related like others said here. Also don’t take the Defy paperwork with you. They will provide you with their our paperwork and Defy is fine with that as long as it provides the information they need.
You will have to come up with a story about why you need a physical exam (which is ridiculous because you are paying for it anyways). First time I said it was for a martial arts competition and they said they could not provide a sport physical for that. Next time I said it was for a soccer amateur league and that worked.
Following year i tried my PCP and thought he would not agree. Buy to my surprise he was ok with that. I showed him all my lab work improvement after starting TRT and he agreed to do the physical for me.

Rico

They don't test for drugs on a DOT physical. They are test for sugar or blood in your urine. If you go on try and do it through a Dr., they will want to examine you as well. Google trt Drs. In your area.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me