Defy Protocol / Blood Panel

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rentuh01

Hello everyone, I just wanted to get some feedback based on the following blood levels and the suggested Defy protocol before I start the TRT meds that arrived today.

Testosterone 243
Free Test 8.1
DHEAS 498.9
TSH .682
LH 2.8
Estradiol 10.2
SHBG 39.3

Above are the blood levels as tested 2 weeks ago. PSA and all other values were well within acceptable range. Obviously the testosterone and free test are very low and the DHEAS is high. Is there potentially something wrong in the HPTA axis that should be addressed prior to TRT?

The protocol given is for:
Test C .35ml 2x per week (200/ml Suspension),
HCG 500iu 2x per week
Anastrozole .125mg by mouth 2x per week

I initially sought help because of my low energy, low libido (no erection issues), sleep troubles, and generally "bitchy" attitude.

Any help would be much appreciated as I know many of you have been where I am now. Thank you in advance for taking the time.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I like your protocol of 70mg of T, 500iu of HCG and low dose AI twice a week. I wouldn't be concerned about your DHEA levels. that's a nice levels and TRT will not raise it. I would for it and keep us posted.

MG123

The only thing I might consider is holding off on the AI until your next set of labs to see if you really need it. Certainly not necessary, just a suggestion. You're in good hands with Defy.

Vince

Super Moderator
The only thing I might consider is holding off on the AI until your next set of labs to see if you really need it. Certainly not necessary, just a suggestion. You're in good hands with Defy.

I would agree with that, it would be nice to see what your estradiol levels are first, before using an AI.

Well I'll throw my opinion in the hat.
If you start questioning your Defy TRT protocol and altering their recommendations you will just be adding more variables to the mix.
Getting all your harmones in balance is not easy.
You playing doctor on yourself will not speed up the process. Do what they say and if something doesn't feel right call them right away.
That is what you are paying for.

Sean Mosher

What FeelingLost said.
You can certainly call back up there and ask if it's truly necessary to start an AI with estradiol that low, but otherwise I would follow what they have
prescribed.

Though .125mg is quite a small dose, we typically advise to not use it as a basic inclusion of any protocol, testing and symptoms are paramount. I'm comfortable in saying that seeing Anastrozole as a basic ingredient in a HRT, is well, because guys expect it to be and some question why it's NOT included. But, again, .125mg 2XW is a rather responsible place to start.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me