Do I need Testosterone help?

Buy Lab Tests Online

karel

Hi everyone

I have read a little bit of research on this subject, but kind of get confused with a lot of conflicting advice around the internet, so I wondered if anyone can help me here.

Around 10 years ago my sex drive went down quite a bit and I just put it down to getting older and well, I still enjoyed sex, it just took me longer in-between to get horny. This went on until last year where I lost all interest for around 6 weeks, there was just nothing there, no feelings at all. I had no problem getting erections and never have there was just no feeling there. Eventually it came back and I started to feeling some stirring again.

This has been a little on and off in the last few months until recently where I just hardly get horny at all, there is a little feeling there, but it is little. I am able to have sex with my partner fine, I just get little to nothing out of it and pretty much want it over with as its doing little to nothing for me. I then have to wait at least a week before any feelings come back, but again they are very minimal. I have not spoken to my partner about it as I keep hoping it will come back, just enough to enjoy it and initiate sex would do. Also I go to the gym a lot and as people have mentioned, I don't see great results for the work I seem to put in.

Having little to no sex drive is really ruining my relationship and life, I would give anything to have those regular feelings of horniness again. I keep being patient in the hope that it comes back to a degree, but its been a few months now and nothing seems to be changing. I have done all the natural advice to increase it and taken supplements, but nothing seems to be changing. Yes I do have some stress around at the minute, but nothing over board and I nothing more than in the past when I have been fine.

Is it time to go to my doctor and mention it? I don't mind what I have to do, just need advice on what to do and where to get help as I am pretty clueless on the subject and only turned to the internet recently on the subject.

Thanks for any advice

Paul

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

karel

Thank you, I am from the UK.....I presume you mean a proper lab test? Where and how do I arrange this, through my doctor? As I say I am new to this so have no idea whats involved.

Thanks

Systemlord

You'll have great difficulty getting treatment in the UK especially since you can get erections without much problem, their likely going to give you SSRI's. Don't bother with the NHS, they will tell your nothing is wrong and that you're normal and prescribe you antidepressants. Your nerves in your penus are starting to atrophy do to being in a low T environment and is only the beginning of symptoms to come. Your symptoms are minor compared to countless others being denied TRT for far worse symptoms, you will need to go to a private endo. It's simple, the government doesn't want to pay for TRT for your whole life. If the government gave TRT to everyone who needed it, funds would run out.

karel

OK thanks, not sure why they would offer SSRI's as I certainly don't have depression. I will have a word with the doctor and if no joy as you say will look to private. I don't have any trouble getting erections and never have, just a very low sex drive. I can still hope it will improve as last year I was pretty good for me and it has come and gone in the past, but these last few weeks have been where there is little to nothing.

Systemlord

OK thanks, not sure why they would offer SSRI's as I certainly don't have depression. I will have a word with the doctor and if no joy as you say will look to private. I don't have any trouble getting erections and never have, just a very low sex drive. I can still hope it will improve as last year I was pretty good for me and it has come and gone in the past, but these last few weeks have been where there is little to nothing.

It's good that you're not experiencing depression, they won't be able to use that as a scapegoat for your troubles. Most low T guys have some form of depression and anxiety and are put on SSRI's when the underlying problem is low T, it's ok to give a guy drugs that aren't normal to the body, but not a natural hormone that the body evolved to handle.

karel

I did suffer from anxiety for many years and I think that was partly to blame for the lower levels, but that has been behind me for a couple of years now, I am not perfect and have my moments, but overall I am much improved. Sleep is OKish, but I rarely sleep through and do wake up maybe 3/4 times in the night before dropping back off. I look after myself the best I can health wise and feel in a totally different place mentally than before, this is when I thought things may get better, but not so.

karel

Karel,

Are you anywhere near Dorset? A fine doctor, and a good friend of this site, practice (privately) there.

Couldn't be more further away really, I am up north in Yorkshire. I would be willing to travel if I did not need to keep going back as its a fair way away. Would I be better asking my GP for a test first? I don't have all the symptoms, but a hell of a lot of them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me