E2 at 75 sensitive test

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dave29

I was doing 70mgs test and 420iu hcg every 3.5d then switched to 20mg T and 120iu hcg daily. T went down a hair from 667 to 654 and my hct went down from 52.1 to 50.7. Sensitive e2 is now 75. Feeling need for naps lately and achy. Nipples are not sore. Concerned doctor will want to lower my test. I'm self medicating hcg and doc is unaware of that. Should I just lower hcg dose or stop hcg to lower my estradiol level or ask doc for AI? My total test # is probably suffering from high est

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I still would try avoiding an AI, even at your estradiol levels. I believe long-term the dailies will lower your E2.

Hi Dave do you feel a benefit from the HCG? If so I would continue it. Being in the 600's do you really think your doc would drop your T script amount to lower your E2?
Would he prescribe a low dose AI? Some doc don't go there, like my old doc he just threw up his hands and said exersize will raise your T naturally as he tore up my T prescription.

Dave29

I think it helps some. Think I might just do 250ius every 3.5 days. My doc most likely will want to reduce my dosage but I have another 4 months before I see him again.

I think it helps some. Think I might just do 250ius every 3.5 days. My doc most likely will want to reduce my dosage but I have another 4 months before I see him again.

In the meantime there are lots of things that help reduce E2. zinc, magnesium, boron, DIM, eat cruciferous veggie at every dinner.
If you are supplementing DHEA you might want to cut back.

Dave29

E2 was 42 with the reg test on 10/5/17. Finally convinced doc for the sensitive test which was 75 on 11/13/17.
About 2 months now with daily injections.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me