Sub Q or IM???

Buy Lab Tests Online

gymrat350

I have seen where some people inject Sub Q and others IM, is there any noticeable difference between the two methods / is one better than the other???

What gauge insulin needle is preferred for the sub Q method???

Can the "Belly fat" be used if using an insulin needle and the sub Q method???

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

It's safe to try all methods then decide for yourself.
I don't have a study to cite but others here claim that there are studies which show no difference in bio-availability with either method.

I don't use insulin syringes (IS) for the following personal reasons: because prefer a separate sharp after uptake, because it takes too long to uptake the medicine, because going deeper isn't any more painful and because I bend them. I like to use 25G x 1. YMMV

Those that use IS say that they prefer not to poke the muscle, often are low SGBG who inject with higher frequency. Very small doses are more accurately delivered in the small diameter IS. Conservation of medicine is often cited because low dead space luer lok syringes are not yet widely available in the U.S.

HealthMan

Just my 2 cents. I have tried both and I had issues doing subq in my belly fat. I used to get painful lumps that would take 2 weeks to completely clear. However if i inject subq in my thighs or buttocks fat I have no bad reactions. So in case you do experience a bad reaction in one area try different areas and see if that helps.
I have currently switched my protocol to daily injection so I will do subq.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me