Cold Hands/Feet and Brain Fog Post Injection?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jth0524

Anyone else experience cold hands/feet and brain fog the first few hours post injection? I’ve always experienced this phenomenon no matter what dose I’m injecting. I’m currently injecting 14mg shallow IM daily and taking 2 grains of natural desiccated thyroid. Who knows why. I’m just curious if there’s anyone else who deals with the same issues following injections. Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jth0524

I googled vasovagal reaction. That doesn’t sound like what I’m dealing with. I have zero fear of needles. I wonder if it is somehow tied to estrogen, thyroid, or even something in the T oil? Who knows. I’ve been dealing with it for some time now. It is what it is.

I googled vasovagal reaction. That doesn’t sound like what I’m dealing with. I have zero fear of needles. I wonder if it is somehow tied to estrogen, thyroid, or even something in the T oil? Who knows. I’ve been dealing with it for some time now. It is what it is.

Except that hormones don't act fast enough to cause the effects that you're referring to. So it's something else.

Vince

Super Moderator
I wonder if it is some reaction from the oil. It wouldn't hurt to switch oil, many members had to do the same thing.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me