5 months on trt with Universal Men's Clinic

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tonyp56

In all honesty I feel no difference after giving blood, so I've never thought my hematocrit was issue. What gets me is my estradiol being so low. In August it was <5, then after injecting 200mg of testosterone and .25mg of anastrozole (all prescription I've got are compounded, except when first switched to cream there was a 1mg pill once per week seperate from cream with .143mg per pump, times 7 comes out to 1.001 mg.) My October estradiol was 30.

Yes, $300 down payment + $173 a month for 16 months. ($3,000 +) my issue here is I can't afford Defy right now. They (universal men's clinic) put you in contract, to which I can get out of, just not for free. Defy I believe (I emailed them) $200 to start plus. I will as soon as I can. In the mean time I'm not going to take weekly anastrozole pill.

I do feel better now than all of August and September, but some days is worse. I don't have issue with injections, but if cream will work I'll ride it as long as i can.

Thanks

Yeah I would look into the enforceability of that contract. I can't see how a contract stating you must continue to pay for medication is conscionable, seeing as due to the nature of the treatment, there may be a medical reason forcing you to cease.

Now if that's the case, your doctor will be medically advising you to quit but still forcing you to pay.

Honestly, I'd love to see this contract.

Yeah I would look into the enforceability of that contract. I can't see how a contract stating you must continue to pay for medication is conscionable, seeing as due to the nature of the treatment, there may be a medical reason forcing you to cease.

Now if that's the case, your doctor will be medically advising you to quit but still forcing you to pay.

Honestly, I'd love to see this contract.

It's probably not enforceable. They will hit your credit report which will cost you in auto ins, home or personal loans.

Vince

Super Moderator
I think I would also stick with them for the 16 months. During that time I would learn as much as you can about TRT, hopefully you will feel good and make improvements.

Tonyp56

I can get out of contract, Dr can discharge me for medical reasons and in which case no $, if I choose to walk away, it will cost me a certain percentage. Why I can just jump in with defy. Pay to get out of this stupid thing and pay $250 to defy + labs + copay at Dr to get physical I just don't have it.

I will see what new meds are but might just end up demanding meds not be compounded. I'm tired of feeling half there. Anastrozole has screwed me all up and Dr is gonna hear about that.

Blackhawk

I was in close to your situation last summer. Interminable wait to get in with Dr Saya, hassles getting the physical, and adjusting to the whole Defy thing of having to pay up front just to schedule. In the meantime I had super low E2 along with low Total and free T nowhere near the level they needed to be plus achy shrunken balls. And all I had was compounded T cream with Chrysin, no way to get the AI out of the formula.

I hope if you continue with your current situation you can work it out with them pronto. Can be friggin misery on a bad protocol.

Otherwise, Dr Saya has been wonderful and now I am finally starting to feel normal again. Long road, but getting there, and there's no way I could have done it with my previous doctor or self managing.

dnfuss

I can get out of contract, Dr can discharge me for medical reasons and in which case no $, if I choose to walk away, it will cost me a certain percentage. Why I can just jump in with defy. Pay to get out of this stupid thing and pay $250 to defy + labs + copay at Dr to get physical I just don't have it.

I will see what new meds are but might just end up demanding meds not be compounded. I'm tired of feeling half there. Anastrozole has screwed me all up and Dr is gonna hear about that.

Don't just walk away from the contract. They'll just sell the claim to a collection agency and there's no arguing with them. Instead, fight with Universal to get the penalty reduced. It's a negotiation. Start a dialogue with them. If the person you talk with says there's nothing they can do, move up the ladder. Send emails/letters to thte doctors, to those in mangagement. Tell them (in writing, email or letter) that you find this unconscionable and are demanding to be released from your contract; cc everything to your state's consumer protection bureau, the state medical board, the better business bureau, etc. Tell them you can't afford the payment, etc. It won't be easy, but there's a good chance that if you fight hard enough and make yourself enough of an annoyance you will get the penalty greatly reduced or waived. You owe it to yourself to get out of this ASAP and get with Defy and start feeling better.

The above responses is why you never ever give anyone your SS#. When they ask for it on forms or otherwise, I simply change a few #s around, give them that, job done. No arging about it needed as they think they have it. No medical provider has any reason whatsoever to have your SS# except to report you to a credit agency. Never give it out.

dnfuss

The above responses is why you never ever give anyone your SS#. When they ask for it on forms or otherwise, I simply change a few #s around, give them that, job done. No arging about it needed as they think they have it. No medical provider has any reason whatsoever to have your SS# except to report you to a credit agency. Never give it out.

That will not protect you from being sued for a medical debt or having the matter turned over to a collection agency, nor will it protect your credit rating.

dnfuss

True, anyone can sue you for anything, and turn you over to a credit agency, ..............

Uncollected debt can be sold to a collection agency, not a credit agency. Credit agencies maintain your credit ratings. None of this has anything to do with giving people your social security number.

I just leave it blank. Some insurance companies require it for filing a claim I think.

I've never been asked for it when I've left it blank on medical forms though.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me