LH/FSH levels on TRT??

Buy Lab Tests Online

Oldude

Got a question about LH and FSH levels while on TRT. I'm in my 8th month of TRT. I'm taking 150mg per week, 75mg Mon and Thur. 6 mg of Arimidex every other day.
Ive been getting blood work about every 6-8 weeks. Took awhile to dial in E2 but it's in the normal range finally. Now to my question.....My latest BW taken 48 hrs after injection showed test @ 1323, E2 @ 32, LH @ 5.8, and FSH @ 15.8. Other than test being a little high for TRT why is my FSH so high? My understanding of FSH/LH was with exogenous Test, these levels would be almost nil. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks for any advise you can provide.

TJ

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Oldude

Thanks for the reply Nelson. I don't understand why the LH/FSH levels are normal to high. I'm taking Watson test-c.
I'm lowering the weekly dose to 100mg to get the test levels in the normal/high range. but that doesn't explain FSH/LH...I'm stumped. Can't get to the Dr for 3 weeks. So until then I'm hoping to get some info to speak intelligently with the Dr.
Could this be an error on the part of the lab??

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes your test are wrong. You should retest, make sure you get the right estradiol test. The sensitive one for men.

HarryCat

Are you primary? or what were your LH and FSH before starting TRT? There is at least one study that shows guys who are primary do not always get LH and FSH fully suppressed while on TRT.

Oldude

Thanks for the reply Vince. I'm going to retest in the near future. I'm not too concerned with my E2 levels at this point since they were in the normal range. I'm more concerned with the LH and FSH levels.

HarryCat....I don't have the answer to that question. I was just informed that I needed TRT, however prior to TRT my FSH was slightly elevated and LH was in the high normal range.

Vince

Super Moderator
I really believe the tests are wrong, your levels should be close to zero. If the test of right I would not consider that a bad thing only a plus.

Oldude

JPB...thanks for the reply. Thats what I'm concerned about right now. I'm going to get retested from a different lab in the next few weeks just to verify the first results were either good or bad. I also should be able to get to my PCP in a few weeks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me