Backfilling Insulin Syringe Question...

Buy Lab Tests Online

jth0524

Backfilling Insulin Syringe Question...
For those of you that are backfilling syringes and injecting testosterone daily, how do you store the syringes after backfilling them? Is it ok to lay them down flat? Is there a concern of the oil leaking out? Any other tips about how to backfill would be great. Thanks for your help.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

LTChris

I dont backfill daily but if i travel overnight these are convenient/cheap on amazon. They prevent accidental discharge.

(Medicool Wright Pre-Filled Syringe Case)

Weasel

A traveling toothbrush case works very well also. Can also stash a couple prep pads with the syringe as well. Not sure what backfilling has to do with leaking though...

Leesto

I also use a medicool syringe case when I travel. I don't actually use the cooling gels for T but if I travel with HCG or trimix then I do try to keep it cool. However don't obsess over it. I've had prefilled syringes of both of these for a week in non-refrigerated conditions while I travel and they were fine. The vial stays refrigerated back at home but I don't go crazy worrying about refrigeration for the prefills for a few days or a week if I'm in a location where refrigeration is not available.

https://www.amazon.com/Diabetic-Org...=medicool+travel+case&tag=isparklbeyourbes-20

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me