Low lh/fsh

Buy Lab Tests Online

Blades

Hi I have recently been to see a urologist, on looking at my previous blood test he said most men do OK at test 14.1nmol/l...but when I said my SHBG was 46 and that my free T was very at 0.224pmol he did incline to agree and said he had treated men before at that level of free T, he also said that my LH and FSH were low at LH 3.5..FSH 4, and at that level he would suspect the use of something, I told I'd been off Test for 5 months, maybe that's why!, he said no it still should be higher than the current level, he is sending me for a mri scan for a pituitary tumour...my question to the group, is 3.5 lh low?.
P.s my e2 was 145nmol..top range was 146pmol.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blades

It sounds like you haven't done a restart after stopping TRT, or you could just find a good TRT doctor.

How to Stop Testosterone Safely and Possibly Reset Your Hormonal Axis
https://www.excelmale.com/content.p...-Safely-and-Possibly-Reset-Your-Hormonal-Axis

No I never did do a pct, My doctor said don't take nothing and let it naturally comeback...that said the urologist did say it still should been higher than 3.5 after 5 months...like I said with T 14.1, e2 145pmol, SHBG 46, my free T worked out at 0.224...I don't know whether lowering either SHBG or e2 (or both slightly) could raise free T (or even if its a good idea to tamper with other hormones)...if I don't have a tumour, I hope they can give me something to raise LH to a healthy level..

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me