Hematocrit and Blood Pressure Meds

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cameron58

My doctor has suggested taking hydrochlorothiazide for blood pressure. It's a diuretic. With the new guidelines for what constitutes high blood pressure my latest reading of 140/90 is considered high. Past readings have been around 135/85. My concern is that taking a diuretic will result in my blood being thicker and my hematocrit, which usually tests at the top of the normal range, will become an issue. Admittedly, I really don't understand how this med works. Do I have anything to be concerned about?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
My doctor has suggested taking hydrochlorothiazide for blood pressure. It's a diuretic. With the new guidelines for what constitutes high blood pressure my latest reading of 140/90 is considered high. Past readings have been around 135/85. My concern is that taking a diuretic will result in my blood being thicker and my hematocrit, which usually tests at the top of the normal range, will become an issue. Admittedly, I really don't understand how this med works. Do I have anything to be concerned about?

Have you exhausted all the other things to try and get your BP in check?
Omega 3 fish oil 3000-4000mg /day, CoQ10, losing some weight, reducing stress. Walking or bike riding every other day.

What about Gene's NO stack? It contains an alpha blocker.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me