After 8 month on testosterone First Test.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Namiko

After 8 month on testosterone First bloodwork

First of all i would Like to say hello and Thank you for this informative Forum.
I Hope you all dont mind my Not sooo good english.

I have started taking testosterone 8 month ago. I started with a blast of 500 mg test for 10 weeks and went with 250 mg every week since then. Self Meditation since i am living in Germany and trt here is from another Galaxy. Doctors Tell you to Shut the **** Up and leave. Haha..however...

I have never had symptoms of high hematocrit and to ne honest i felt extremely good on 250 mg Test. I Take 1/4 arimidex every second day. I also take 1 Baby Aspirin every day since i dont do much Lab Test.
Just to be sure the blood is thin.
I have never donated blood on those 8 months.

The labors in Germany dont do sensitive tests for estrogene. So you are like a blinde bird flying around when its about adjusting your arimidex Dose.
But i have a good Feeling when its too high.
Morning Wood, bloating, and the Overall mood.

now i need some experts to help me with my little Problem.
As i said i have made a Test to See where my hematocrit and hemoglobin and palelets are.
Also wanted to Check my Cholesterin.

Hemoglobin: 16,8. Reference: 13,1 - 16,8
Hematocrit:. 0,49. Reference: 0,38- 0,49
Palelets. :. 142. Reference: 150-361
HDL. 43
Ldl. 89

I am 39 years old and blood pressure: 120/80 and pulse 65-70.

The labor doctor told it Looks good. My palelets could be a Bit More high He told me.

For me the Most important things was hematocrit since in the US trt people really care about it.

I used to do heavy heavy Steroid cycles 15 years ago. And hematocrit while on steroids is not a big thing here in europe. Its a normal thing that it elevates on Test. But people usually dont care about it. I have many Friends who are on blasts since 10_15 years with cruise doses on at least 500 mg Test and hgh etc. And hematocrit was never an issued. Doctors Look at the whole blood Test to see if its Dangerous or Not. Anyway...

Ok! What do you Guys think should i donate blood. I was thinking about 250-350 ml blood to reduce the hematocrit.
As i said i am in Test since 8 month and hematocrit is Not over the range.
But i am Planing to cycke again in 6-8 weeks.
So better of i donate. I dont want to loose Iron since my palelets are under the range. Does IT make sence to donate with that palelets Count???

Thanks

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com