Is there a cream or gel that's made for removing pubic hair?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
All creams and gel are going to have chemical design to burn off the hair. Shaving is probably the least toxic method.
Just be ready for your sack to stick to your inside leg everytime you get a little sweaty unless you wear really tight underwear.

Pauly_P

I use this. https://hair-free-hair-remover.com/product/intimate-hair-remover-growth-inhibitor/

works great no crazy burn. no pain . Just rinse off well after your done and hair falls off. stays off longer each time you use it.

That stuff sounds pretty great if it works as advertised, after a while you can quit shaving. If that's the case the price is reasonable. I wonder how many tubes of the stuff it takes to get to where hair does not grow back. I shave once per week, and I'm not a fan.

KennyT

I’ve been using the stuff for about six months. And I really only use two tubes. First couple of times you use it it does grow back but a lot slower. Halfway into the first two I was down to Applying about once every three weeks. I’m out at the moment so that’s two tubes and has probably been well over a month more like a month and a half and I can tell it’s time to Reapply. But it’s not bad enough to worry about yet. It does grow back but way way slower. I’m about ready to order again

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me