Switching from MWF to Daily Testosterone Injections. Follow My Results!

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
Since late August of this year. My HCT has always hung out between 46-48% and with my Ferritin already so low I'm afraid to donate =/

When starting trt hematocrit will increase within the first 3 months but can take up to 9-12 months to reach peaks levels.

You started your trt in late August and in post #3 your lab work 2017-10-25.pdf which is only 2months later shows hematocrit in a descent range but to truly know where it would end up on your 180 mg/week ( 60 mg M/W/F ) it would have taken up to 9-12 months to reach peak.

Many seem to think that after 3 months at said protocol that their hematocrit/hemoglobin is not going to increase anymore when it can take up to 12 months to reach peak levels, mind you so many change their protocols often or start donating right away that one would never really truly know where ones hematocrit/hemoglobin would end up in the long run at that said dose.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

Ferritin dropping fast while on TRT might indicate too much hepcidin supression (and not that you had inflammation before starting TRT). The higher the dosage the higher the supression. You best bet is to reduce your dosage

Rentuh01

Hey guys, hope you don't mind if I chime in. I started my protocol in November and have been doing daily injections of .15 ml (30mg test) daily with 500IU of HCG every 4 days.

Starting Numbers: Testosterone, Serum 243
Free Testosterone(Direct) 8.1
DHEA-Sulfate 498.9
TSH 0.682 uIU/mL
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 2.8 mIU/mL
Prostate-Specific Ag, Serum
Prostate Specific Ag, Serum 0.6
Estradiol, Sensitive 10.2
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 39.3

Current Numbers:
Testosterone,Free and Total
Testosterone, Serum 1049
Free Testosterone(Direct) 23.4 pg/mL
DHEA-Sulfate 373.1 ug/dL
TSH 1.530 uIU/mL
Prolactin 12.4 ng/mL
Prostate Specific Ag, Serum 0.9
Estradiol, Sensitive 40.8
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 37.7

In addition to the change in levels I have also had a reduction in total and bad (LDL)cholesterol and an increase in good (HDL). I am a little worried about the current Estradiol but Defy said that everything looked good and I feel great (knock on wood). What are the opinions of the group?

Systemlord

Hey guys, hope you don't mind if I chime in. I started my protocol in November and have been doing daily injections of .15 ml (30mg test) daily with 500IU of HCG every 4 days.

Starting Numbers: Testosterone, Serum 243
Free Testosterone(Direct) 8.1
DHEA-Sulfate 498.9
TSH 0.682 uIU/mL
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 2.8 mIU/mL
Prostate Specific Ag, Serum 0.6
Estradiol, Sensitive 10.2
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 39.3

Current Numbers:
Testosterone,Free and Total
Testosterone, Serum 1049
Free Testosterone(Direct) 23.4 pg/mL
DHEA-Sulfate 373.1 ug/dL
TSH 1.530 uIU/mL
Prolactin 12.4 ng/mL
Prostate Specific Ag, Serum 0.9
Estradiol, Sensitive 40.8
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 37.7

In addition to the change in levels I have also had a reduction in total and bad (LDL)cholesterol and an increase in good (HDL). I am a little worried about the current Estradiol but Defy said that everything looked good and I feel great (knock on wood). What are the opinions of the group?

Regardless of what the numbers look like, when you say you feel great, that's more than good enough for me. If you were a low SHBG guy I'd be preaching for you to lower your estrogen, but that's not the case.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me