Needle-Free Injections For ED: Do the Devices Work?

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

Needle phobia is a well recognized phenomenon that it is believed affects 10% of the population. In the diabetic population, that number jumps to nearly 80%. Fear of needles is believed to be the single largest reason that many diabetics are not compliant in regard to maintaining an injected insulin protocol. While there are no figures addressing the question of how many men refuse Trimix due to having a fear of a needle injecting their penis, it is thought that the number is substantial. This study recently evaluated needle-free injection devices and concluded that they offer a viable alternative to men who wish to use Trimix but have anxiety related to needles and their penis.

"Delivery of Intracavernosal Therapies Using Needle-Free Injection Devices," International Journal of Impotence Research, 14 January 2017

https://www.nature.com/articles/iji...pJobID=1282454168&spReportId=MTI4MjQ1NDE2OAS2

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Weasel

This is still a needle though correct? Just an auto-injector from what I gather??? Or is it just forcing the injectable through the skin basically using hydraulic pressure?

J2048b

they have ones that spray air and a small needle, im interested in this as well you can google needle free injection systems and there are a few options, id love to get the ones the military used haha, so eazy, but hard to maintain and keep clean and sanitized...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me