25 unit cyp 200 2x week
.5 mg anastrozole

4 weeks on hcg

My total t 915
Free t 22
Estrogen 11

Very tired high levels of anxiety and short fuse

Could the hcg be causing this

Was the E2 test the sensitive test? Agreed. 11 is too low. Are you having any joint pain as well?

damn man thats a huge dose of anastrozole.. 0.5mg every other day would crash my estrogen on 500mg of testosterone and more weekly (that wasa long time ago don't ask).. its very strong. you may think its hcg since hcg is trying to bring your low e2 back and when it goes up from low numbers you will get a lot of anxiety symptoms.. best thing you can do is to reduce or eliminate arimidex but be prepared you will not feel alright for some time while your estrogen will stabilize on its own.. but from then you will feel much better

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree with the other members, that is a very low estradiol level. Like others have stated, make sure you have the sensitive estradiol test for men.

Saxon

What do you mean by 25 units of Cyp 200? Do you mean 25 ticks on the insulin syringe or 25mg or what? Testosterone is administered in milligrams. Are the Docs really not educating their clients as to what kid of dose they are taking?

This is akin to someone saying "My Doc prescribed me 2 Wellbutrin a day" or "I have a presciotion for one Lisinopril every day." What mg? Drugs come dosed differently.

I know you said 25 units but that doesn't help. The best I ca determine is that you are taking 25 insulin pin ticks worth of Test Cyp dosed at 200mg/ml twice per week for a grand total of 100mg of Test Cyp per week. If that is correct, you have responded great in the 900s. I believe you'd feel better at a higher Adex dose though. maybe .25 eod instead.

Whitey26

25 mg 2x weekly

I’m not sure about the anastrozole though. Higher might not be better. Joints shoulders and elbows ache like tendinitis knees sound like sandpaper being crumpled up and total brain fog with high anxiety

Saxon

25 mg 2x weekly

I'm not sure about the anastrozole though. Higher might not be better. Joints shoulders and elbows ache like tendinitis knees sound like sandpaper being crumpled up and total brain fog with high anxiety

The symptoms in bold are Low Estrogen related issues. Anxiety can go both ways.

Gman86

Definitely don't go higher on the Anastrozole obviously. Do 0.25mg E3.5 days at most. You might even need less. The standard assay E2 test is always higher than the sensitive test by around 10 points usually. So if this is the standard test, ur E2 is even lower than 11 on the sensitive assay. Let us know if it's the sensitive assay or not. Thanks

Gman86

Honestly it probably doesn't make too much of a difference I would imagine. My last blood work I had both done, and the standard came back at 13, and the sensitive came in at 8. I would get the sensitive done if I could only choose one, but I think you can definitely base your anastrozole dosing off of the standard assay you had done

ERO

Regardless of the E2 test, your E2 is way too low. Low E2 often causes your exact symptoms. Cut your AI dose in half at least and see how you feel in 4-5 weeks.

E2 is not a waste product where lower is always better.

get'n there

6 months in and still dialing in.

Doc added 200 unit hcg every 3 days
25 unit cyp 200 2x week
.5 mg anastrozole

4 weeks on hcg

My total t 915
Free t 22
Estrogen 11

Very tired high levels of anxiety and short fuse

Could the hcg be causing this

I'd say its to much T. Your taking Cyp 200 2 times a wk. Thats 400 mg of T. Wow. (oh, 25 units is only 50mg;2x's a wk. Odd as it may sound you might consider dropping to 50mg once a wk.) 915 & 22 seems good, but it still may be to much for your system. And the E may be a little low. Hate to split hairs but E should probably be more like 20 give or take. Taking more than .25 Anastrozole at a time could be a big problem. You could try cutting the Anastrozole in 1/2 first. I seriously don't think its the HCG. One way to know is to stop hcg but then you may not get an erection.

When speaking of T-Cyp 200, 1 ml is going to give you 200 mg of Test. To my way of thinking this is way to much.

If one wants to speak in terms of 100 mg of T-Cyp in ones system this is what I'd do to break it down for converstion sake:
100 unit insulin syringe. 50 units= .5ml = 100 mg

What I'd do is 25 units= .25ml=50 mg

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com