Topical Gels/Creams Vs Injections???

Buy Lab Tests Online

FOX1

what cream do you use? I use 2 sachets of Testo Gel, 5g of gel in each sachet, due to using 2 per day it would be impossible to isolate to shoulders only or arms only, but it does soak in very quickly

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jth0524

When you guys on gels/creams go to blood test, when do you do it? Is it like injections on your trough which would be 24 hours after your most recent application the following morning? Thanks

Whatzup

what cream do you use? I use 2 sachets of Testo Gel, 5g of gel in each sachet, due to using 2 per day it would be impossible to isolate to shoulders only or arms only, but it does soak in very quickly
Compounded cream. It takes about 15 min to dry.

When you guys on gels/creams go to blood test, when do you do it? Is it like injections on your trough which would be 24 hours after your most recent application the following morning? Thanks

My doctor want me to apply the cream 4 hours before the blood draw so he can see my peak TT. Which is just the opposite of injections.

OMI100

Compounded here. Test in the AM BEFORE I apply so all my readings are trough. ONLY use 1/2 mil, or about a 1/4 teaspoon. Tried Testim 1% a number of years ago. Did not like the amount of stuff that I had to apply. Still have 3 boxes left. Then tried Axiron, 2 pumps a day, applied in the arm pit. Got better results but the did not like the copay cost and the hoops needed to jump through to get it approved :( Switched to compounded cream and self pay so no need for authorization from my insurance company. Out of pocket is a little over $30.00 month.

Dansk

I know this is an old thread, I would love to hear updates on the compounded cream guys out there.
Still working? major drawbacks? Major upsides??

Match

Wow this is great info I had no idea adsorption could be so different based on location. I was told to select body locations where the skin was thinnest. For me that would be quads or rib cage south of the arm pit.
From what I've read, the most absorbable sites are where there's more muscle and less fat. Shoulder, biceps

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me