Test Cyp, HCG and GH

Buy Lab Tests Online

Altercell

I’m a new member and I’m looking for the best protocol for long term use of Test Cyp, HCG and Short term HGH (omnitrope). I have suffered from depression and mood swings for years to the point, it is wrecking my family life. I’ve been on every SSRI or other anti depressants and none of them have worked. I am in the need of a surgery where I have non union fracture. I got blood work done and was found to be low test (300’s) and bottom end of IGF. In researching HGH and PRP treatments, I found a doctor who recognized my issues and started by prescribing HCG at 1000 iu twice a week and it’s been three weeks. My mood has improved dramatically and is consistent.

After seeing a lot of information on high doses of HCG without the use of Test for long term use is not recommended. Dr agreeded and prescribed 100mg Test Cyp. once a week as well as lowering the dose of HCG to 1000 IU split between the two days prior to the Test injection. In preparation for my surgery, Dr wants to get my IGF up and my blood levels stable in the upper limits to provide for the best opportunity for successful recovery. Dr. Prescribed .7 IU Omnitrope 5.8 mg five days a week. Test is 5 out of 6 weeks as is the GH.

I haven’t started test or GH yet and I would like to know if this is considered the best protocol for this combination and for the benefits I described. I need every bit of help to ensure this bone injury heals and my recovery is quick as possible. Any other suggestions would be great.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching