Measuring testosterone dosage in syringe

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

I am using now easy touch insulin syringes inject my testosterone. Before i was using BD. BD has a very thin rubber marker that lines up perfectly to the measurements on the syringe. Easy touch however has a much thicker rubber marker that can pretty much fall between every 0.1 mark. If you are injection 0.10 ml. Do you measure using the top of the rubber market touching the 0.10ml mark (so the bottom will fall on the 0.11mk mark) or stop the top of the rubber marker at 0.09ml and bottom at 0.1ml?
For daily injections it can represent a 10% difference in dosage. For 2x a week much more irrelevant

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

I use the top of the rubber stopper. When I do labs I know for sure if I'm doing everything right.
Thanks vince! I am doing the same thing.
What about the small bubble that always seems to form and it is hard to get rid off. You just leave it there?

HealthMan

I use the very top leading edge of the plunger.
Only pict I got for an example 5000cc/ml and 40 IU

hth
Thanks you! I also use the top. But even the top line is a bit thick when i draw the testosterone oil so basically that top line is thick enough to cover 1IU mark (as you can see in the pic you posted the top of the rubber stopped has a mark that is thick enough that is pretty much the length of a entire 1IU mark). When i was using BD the top line of the rubber stopper was extremely thin and would fit right on top of every IU mark. So if i was drawing lets say 10IU the top of the rubber stopped would fall exactly on top of that. With the easy touch insulin syringes the top of the rubber stopper is thick so it doesnt line up properly on top of the 10IU mark for example. So my question was should the very top of the line of the rubber stopper line up with 10IU mark and the bottom of the top the the rubber stopper line up with the 11IU part? I will try to post a pic

HealthMan

503854BF-1A31-4427-B818-051CFA7F6EC1.jpg
In this pic you can see that the mark line on top of the rubber stopper is thich enough to fall within 10IU and 11IU mark. When i am measuring 10IU this is the way I do. In other words the very top of the rubber stopper mark line is aligned with the 10IU mark but given the line is thick it end up falling inside the 10 and 11 IU matk

Yep I see what you are saying. I just use the leading edge and don't really worry about how thick the rubber is. If that makes sense?
With these tiny amounts I always wonder about what is left in the needle seems like a waste over time.

HealthMan

Yep I see what you are saying. I just use the leading edge and don't really worry about how thick the rubber is. If that makes sense?
With these tiny amounts I always wonder about what is left in the needle seems like a waste over time.
Yup. It does. I was just wondering because i am planning to switch to daily injections so this variance can be 10%. At 2x a week doesnt it make much of a difference

Bwayne

Use a half ml insulin syringe. Because it's a half an ml its units are further apart and easier to dose. Do not try to back fill it though. It does not work as well.

HealthMan

Use a half ml insulin syringe. Because it's a half an ml its units are further apart and easier to dose. Do not try to back fill it though. It does not work as well.
Good idea. I saw that easy touch sells 0.3ml as well. I just have to finish the 100 syringes i jist bought first :)

HealthMan

Hi HealthMan does your thumb turn blue pushing your T thru that 30g needle?

Hey. Hahaha. No. Easy easy. And for some reason. The 0.3ml syringe is even easier to push the oil through the 30G needle.
I am doing subq rotating 10 different spots. I am avoiding the belly because last time i tried subq i had a lot of irritation and lumps that would last weeks in that area. I am fairly lean so the 5/16 needle is perfect. I am injecting on buttocks, thighs and calves. Pinch the skin to get just enough room to inject. Zero bad reactions.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching