Vision issues and Clomid dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

Alexman

Hello, I've been reading about the possible side effects and I was worried about the idea of messing up my vision, possibly permanently with the use of Clomid. I was wondering if I could hear some opinions from those on this forum about whether (or not) they had vision issues and what dosage they are or were on. I understand when reading forums that it's usually the negative effects that's reported and not the positive, so I just wanted to get an idea.

My current dosage I'm starting with is 12.5 EOD.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

buggies100

My dr had me on a crazy high dose of 25 mg daily. After about two months i think, i had little floaters in my edges of my vision. I stopped taking pills and it went away al ost immediately. On a side note, the clomid did not work for me

Alexman

wow 6.25 is the lowest I've seen on here, I'm glad it worked for you since it seems rare on here. Did you start off with that dosage dikow or are you winding down?

I was worried about any permanent issues myself with vision, but I'm also trying to have kids in the near future so I don't have many options. Thanks for the link, Dr. Saya usually has some very informative posts when I read them.

dikow

wow 6.25 is the lowest I've seen on here, I'm glad it worked for you since it seems rare on here. Did you start off with that dosage dikow or are you winding down?

I was worried about any permanent issues myself with vision, but I'm also trying to have kids in the near future so I don't have many options. Thanks for the link, Dr. Saya usually has some very informative posts when I read them.

Started with this dosage. Try that and see how you feel. If necessary then start slowly increasing the dosage . That would be the safest approach in my opinion.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me