My experience with Compound Pharmacy Testosterone cream & DMSO

Buy Lab Tests Online

Antman72

Hi,

Just a quick unscientific experiment i did with a pharmaceutical grade DMSO & two clicks of testosterone dispenser equaling 90MG. I cleaned my arms and hands with an organic soap my wife uses before applying testosterone as DMSO can carry anything small enough through the skin. I have been using it off and on for years for pain.

I applied 1 click on each forearm then added 3 drops of DMSO and rubbed it all in.
Wow what a freaking kick in the as*! I would equate the feeling to the same as when you apply it to the scrotum which i tried a couple of times but felt too aggressive. I felt the same boost but without too much of the aggression i experienced on the scrotum.

The effects did not last as long as when i apply it without dmso as i assume i am getting most of it immediately instead of over six hours.

Next day i tried it again but only used the dmso on one arm and the other just testosterone. I found the effect lasted much longer this way. I can only assume that one arm delivered the kick & the other delivered it through the next six hours. I liked the results much better this way.

This method made applying skin moisturizer almost seem useless compared to the dmso.

Sorry for being long winded...first real post

Ant

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
When I had horses (18 years) I used DSMO all the time for muscle/tendons injuries from racing it carried meds to the injured areas.
Is DSMO now approved for human use?

ratbag

There is a yahoo group all about using DMSO. Many actually drink the stuff. I even tried it but one of the sides for drinking it is you can get really bad body odour. Not sure why this is but when your body gets that smell it smells like your a cadaver, it's really quite horrible. I had friends about to arrive for dinner and my wife told me I suddenly stank... so I had to explain I was on a medication that might cause unusual body odour and not to be alarmed. So much for drinking the stuff. After horse racing they have gallons of the stuff in buckets and they often submerge the horses ankle into it. It's very effective. If you have a sore joint just wipe some on and presto pain is gone.

A quick google-fu reveals it is not FDA approved. It is still pretty much a paint thinner.
I always used gloves when I mixed my DMSO, anti-inflammatories and or painkillers for the horses legs/joints.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching