Sweet potatoes

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

D.Trump

I've been eating them daily for the past 7 months. No effect whatsoever on my estrogen level...confirmed by my labs. They've been instrumental with my weight loss over the same period. Plenty of varieties out there as well. I really like the white-meat varieties for a change of pace. Texture and taste are unique. Whole Foods has a great selection.

Re-Ride

I've been eating them daily for the past 7 months. No effect whatsoever on my estrogen level...confirmed by my labs. They've been instrumental with my weight loss over the same period. Plenty of varieties out there as well. I really like the white-meat varieties for a change of pace. Texture and taste are unique. Whole Foods has a great selection.

Mr. President, We're honored that you've joined us. Xenoestrogens should not influence the result of any estrodiol assay. Nevertheless, the weight loss you report is not surprising nor is your preference for white meat varieties. Everyone loves correlation. Do you attribute in any way your prodigious consumption of these nutrient dense delectable morsels to the quantity and quality of your tweets? One of your predecessors is also well known for his fondness for potato, an elusive variety ending in "e". So there you have it sportsfan, fearlessly indulge and may you find your way to fame.

Guided_by_Voices

There is a book call Estrogeneration that people interested in this topic may want to check out. I have not read it but I have heard the author speak and phytoestrogens are a complex topic worthy of concern, especially for those not on TRT. My very limited understanding is that in moderate amounts sweet potatoes ( I thought Yams are the same thing, but perhaps they are not, since I don't eat much of either) are probably not a problem (although Soy probably is, and it also depends on what other foods you are eating). Most importantly, it is a much more complex topic than just measuring estrogen levels since some forms of estrogen can be pro-estrogenic in some ways an anti-estrogenic in others. In general my takeaway is that phytoestrogens in large amounts seem like a high risk, low reward proposition, especially for children. As with most things, it is likely best to experiment and see how you do and not over-consume any one type of food.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching