Coming off TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Blades

Hi, I've decided to come off trt, since being on trt I've had problems with e2 being low, my last e2 test was 26.5pmol which is around 7 in the USA, iam not under a doctor because my test level was 406 and judged to high to treat, so it ended up a guessing game which is a nightmare...my e2 was 146pmol before I started, and with carrying a bit fat I thought e2 would rise if anything, but apparently it lowered which puzzled me, and iam getting terrible smyptoms like anxiety...my question is should I just use clomid to kick start LH and FSH and will clomid raise e2 (which would be beneficial for me, I think), my last shot of test was last Friday morning, any advice gratefully received.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
How long have you been on TRT, if only a few weeks. You should be okay to stop cold turkey.
There's some good threads on clomid.

If you are not getting your T thru a doctors prescription maybe you should question your T source?
I have never read that boosting T reduces E2. That is just not how it works.

Blades

That's what it thought, but I had a e2 test because I did think the smyptoms may of been off high e2, but the test came back at 18.4pmol, I rang the company to query it, they retested me and that came back at 26.5pmol or 7pg (usa)...the first reading might of been because I had taken around 800mg of DIM a few days leading up to it..I've have got smyptoms of low e2, dry lips/mouth, skin reddish colour, anxiety, low lidibo, irritable, and iam losing weight easier...so I've decided to stop the test to try and bring me own levels up, by dieting, more cardio and weights and cutting out alcohol..my test level before was 406 hopefully I can get it up into the 600s, I also feel my SHBG to high at 49...if I do it naturally at least they will be less issues.

madman

Super Moderator
I've been on around 5 weeks, 125mg per week..thanks Vincent I'll take a look the threads

Most usually wait 6 weeks when starting trt or adjusting protocol (dose/injection frequency) and you have only been on 5 weeks? It takes 6 weeks for blood levels to stabilize. What were your pre-trt labs and did you have lab work at anytime on this 5 week protocol, how do you know what your total t/free t is on this protocol? If your total t/free t are still on the lower end at 125mg/week than you would need to bring up your total t to increase e2. I understand that you are concerned about low e2 but you need to know how the 125mg/week protocol is affecting your testosterone levels let alone many other things and as I stated you have only been injecting for 5 weeks and most have labs done at 6 weeks but you are bailing out now with no lab work............................unless I am missing something? Pre-trt your total t was 406.

Blades

My pre trt labs were test 14.1nmol or 406ng...e2 145pmol or 39...SHBG 46nmol...using a online free and bio calulator, it has calculated free test ((0.235nmol or 6.77ng (1.67%))...((bio-available 155ng/dl or 5.4nmol)),..and i don't know whether bio available t can be bound up by e2?...but it said on the free and bio calulator that if free is lower than 0.225nmol/L then you are a candidate for trt if your getting smyptoms of low testosterone...and my SHBG would only have to rise 3 point to be 0.225nmol/l...I am going to see a urologist next week hoping to get some answers because the endocrinologist said everything is in range, but I doubt he took free test in consideration...but that's the nhs for you!.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me