Cell phone emf radiation

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mrs. Robinson

Quick question: can carrying a cell phone in your pocket every day cause low testosterone (in men)? My mother in law is seeing a more natural if not extreme minded doctor/chiropractor. He does blood work (at several hundred per test!) and she mentioned my husbands low testosterone problem. First question he asked was, does he carry his phone in his pocket? My first reaction was he’s a total quack ( he’s the type that refuses to use microwaves, drink or eat from plastic containers, or use LED lights), but a google search on the subject seemed to somewhat agree about the cell phone. She plans to set up an appointment for him tomorrow, but not totally sure if we want to proceed with him. Is he nuts, or are we just naive?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Smart phones with apps that constantly dial up the internet to update status for that ap would be transmitting and transmitting is the only time a cell phone emits an RF frequency. WOuld that small RF signal damage your T production? I don't think anyone knows yet.

captain

I would guess the amount of RF you are exposed to from everything would be more than the phone. Plastic is a known problem for T production. Earthing was a hot topic at one time but you don't hear much about it anymore. Its like the bathmate device that some here said worked but if it did they would be shoving it around on a flat cart from home depot by now.;)

Saul

OP. I don't know of any link or any link to other health risks, but it is certainly possible. Most studies show no cancer link. I would not call him a quack, but it would be interesting to see his citation for this belief. The theory is that the EMF type radiation emitted from a cell phone does not have sufficient energy to damage DNA, and thus initiate cancer. I don't think we fully understand the body and its interactions with outside influences, such as EMF raditation. Cell phones emit radiation almost all the time. They are continually in communication with cell towers through short pings. This is how a the cell system knows what cell tower to route the call or text message as you drive around town or on the highway. Likewise, your wireless router is continually sending out a signal - which is why you can see what wifi networks are available. We are exposed to a wide array of continual RF signals, but most all are at a very low power, and thus safe. The concern with cell phones is that they are very close to the body for long periods of time. I carry my cell phone in my pocket when out (sometimes hours at a time), but put it on a desk or drawer when at home or work.

stevep

I would be more concerned about blood work costing so muich, "(at several hundred per test!)". Check out the add on this page for Discount Labs and you'll save a lot of money from the way it sounds.

If you still have doubts contact PrimeBody or Defy and setup a consult.

In disclosure I'm a customer of Defy and pretty happy with them.

JPB

The doctor is correct and we should all be paying more attention to the effects of EMF on our health. Those who say the exposure is minimal are talking out their asses.

gallery_ustv-better-call-saul-episode-4-02.jpg

That's how I manage my exposure.

Saul

How are you managing your exposure?

I don't do this, but my buddy believes EMF is harmful (which it is if too strong for too long). He bought this wifi router that he can turn off at night and I think he can adjust the power and found a way to hard wire all his and his kids ipads, and the roku with an Ethernet cable. Does not carry his phone in his pocket and even bought an emf meter to check for EMF in his house. I think it is extreme . . . but to each their own.

View attachment 4259

That's how I manage my exposure.

Good...following my advice I see johndoesmith ;-)

When I had time to watch TV (with emphasis on HAD time), my wife and I would occasionally watch Better Call Saul.

To the topic - we just don't know and for some (case in point the pic above), an argument could be made that the worry/anxiety it causes may do more longterm damage than the EMF itself.

Good...following my advice I see johndoesmith ;-)

When I had time to watch TV (with emphasis on HAD time), my wife and I would occasionally watch Better Call Saul.

To the topic - we just don't know and for some (case in point the pic above), an argument could be made that the worry/anxiety it causes may do more longterm damage than the EMF itself.

Better call Saul is the only appropriate way to deal with the ending of the breaking bad series.

I was considering starting buproprion when it ended, but better call Saul got me through those dark times. ;)

That is one heavily biased study.

[FONT=&quot]Much of the research literature in this field is criticized as not being sufficiently authoritative because experiments have not been conducted under the current pragma of placebo control and simplistic ([/FONT]p[FONT=&quot] = 0.05) analysis of results.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A case series of 64 patient-reported outcomes subsequent to use of a silver-threaded cap designed to protect the brain and brain stem from microwave Electrosmog resulted in 90 % reporting “definite” or “strong” changes in their disease symptoms[/FONT]

The discussion portion of it doesn't really discuss their study, but rather attacks others that disagree with them.

Mrs. Robinson

I feel it is certainly possible that all this exposure may well be harmful. 50 years ago many people did not believe that smoking was harmful, but today most of us realize it is, even if you don't get lung cancer. We may well discover more harmful effects than we suspect, or less. I guess one thing that put me off about this doctor was the numerous things he attributed to emf exposure, i.e. autism, cancer, alzheimers, adhd. Maybe, but that's making a lot of assumptions.

I read this article about the 9th grade students a while back, but here's the problem with it. They're not the first, or the last to try this experiment. This one went viral because the results turned out in a shocking way. The reason this holds no water tho is because it cannot be consistently duplicated. In many of the experiments, the plants in both rooms fared the same, none died, none flourished more than others. Mythbusters even did an episode on this and did not find this to be true. Another problem with it is it was not a controlled study. Sure they say the rooms were the same temperature, but there's other factors to account for as well. Humidity level? That can certainly vary from room to room. Heat put off from the router? Sunlight? 2 routers in one room may be a factor. Were the routers in use all the time? This was a self reported study. All these things are addressed in controlled studies, and done numerous times in numerous locations. Again, is it possible these are real effects, but it simply has not been consistently and conclusively proven, contrary to what many click bait articles would like to convey.

JPB

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3850324/
"Exposure to cell phone waves can decrease sperm viability and motility in rats. These waves can also decrease sperm total antioxidant capacity in rats and result in oxidative stress."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4074720/
"A correlation exists between mobile phone radiation exposure, DNA–fragmentation level and decreased sperm motility."

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160412014001354
"Mobile phone exposure was associated with reduced sperm motility and viability."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24460421
"In conclusion, we observed that long-term exposure of 2.4 GHz RF emitted from Wi-Fi (2420 μW/kg, 1 g average) affects some of the reproductive parameters of male rats. We suggest Wi-Fi users to avoid long-term exposure of RF emissions from Wi-Fi equipment."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3850324/
"Exposure to cell phone waves can decrease sperm viability and motility in rats. These waves can also decrease sperm total antioxidant capacity in rats and result in oxidative stress."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4074720/
"A correlation exists between mobile phone radiation exposure, DNA–fragmentation level and decreased sperm motility."

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160412014001354
"Mobile phone exposure was associated with reduced sperm motility and viability."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24460421
"In conclusion, we observed that long-term exposure of 2.4 GHz RF emitted from Wi-Fi (2420 μW/kg, 1 g average) affects some of the reproductive parameters of male rats. We suggest Wi-Fi users to avoid long-term exposure of RF emissions from Wi-Fi equipment."

Oh yes, please keep those "laptops" OFF of your lap!

Saul

It is like most things in life. The duration of the exposure matters. The power level of the EMF matters. The proximity to the source of the EMF matters.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me