Combination Herbal Supplements

Buy Lab Tests Online

stx358

I work in the medical field and use PubMed constantly. A while ago I did a deep dive on herbal supplements and found a lot of interesting peer reviewed data on male performance. Granted a lot of it is small trials and some even rat models but I was impressed at the volume of the data. With the exception of Yohimbe which has some side effects and Maca which has a serious supply issue (only found at a specific elevation in the Andes and probably depleted already) I have found interesting data on the following:

Arginine + Pycnogenol (Pine Bark Extract)
Citrulline
Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed)
Eurycoma Longifolia (Tongkat Ali)
Tribulus Terrestris
Fenugreek Extract
Korean Red Ginseng

Interesting that some of these make up the NO stack frequently discussed on this board.

Because I saw little evidence of toxicity in any of these studies (with the exception of Yohimbe) and because they are all available through Bulk Supplements which is highly rated by sites like Labdoor.com I have been taking all of these every day. Of course it is hard to tell how they work because my hormone levels are dialed in and I am feeling great but I know that they are not causing any unwanted side effects. At worst they are placebo.

My question is do any reputable compounding pharmacies do a combo capsule of these? The doses are pretty small and you could probably fit them all in one capsule if you left out the amino acids. I currently measure out powder into a shaker cup and drink a gritty nasty suspension that tastes awful. I would gladly pay more for the convenience of a capsule.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I work in the medical field and use PubMed constantly. A while ago I did a deep dive on herbal supplements and found a lot of interesting peer reviewed data on male performance. Granted a lot of it is small trials and some even rat models but I was impressed at the volume of the data. With the exception of Yohimbe which has some side effects and Maca which has a serious supply issue (only found at a specific elevation in the Andes and probably depleted already) I have found interesting data on the following:

Arginine + Pycnogenol (Pine Bark Extract)
Citrulline
Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed)
Eurycoma Longifolia (Tongkat Ali)
Tribulus Terrestris
Fenugreek Extract
Korean Red Ginseng

Interesting that some of these make up the NO stack frequently discussed on this board.

Because I saw little evidence of toxicity in any of these studies (with the exception of Yohimbe) and because they are all available through Bulk Supplements which is highly rated by sites like Labdoor.com I have been taking all of these every day. Of course it is hard to tell how they work because my hormone levels are dialed in and I am feeling great but I know that they are not causing any unwanted side effects. At worst they are placebo.

My question is do any reputable compounding pharmacies do a combo capsule of these? The doses are pretty small and you could probably fit them all in one capsule if you left out the amino acids. I currently measure out powder into a shaker cup and drink a gritty nasty suspension that tastes awful. I would gladly pay more for the convenience of a capsule.

At the dosages needed to be effective it is by far cheaper to buy your own in bulk and even if a company was producing combo capsules I would be wary of the dosage of each ingredient.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me